Govt Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. The other Related Jobs Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Associate Professor - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Sehore, Madhya Pradesh Last Date: 30 November 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Job opening 2021 Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Associate Professor Education Requirement Total Vacancy 2 Posts Job Locations Sehore Experience Fresher Salary 37400 - 67000(Per Month) Posted on 27 Nov
|Last Date: 30 November 2021|
About Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment
About Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
In the year 1985-86, the erstwhile Ministry of Welfare was bifurcated into the Department of Women and Child Development and the Department of Welfare. Simultaneously, the Scheduled Castes Development Division, Tribal Development Division and the Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Division were moved from the Ministry of Home Affairs and also the Wakf Division from the Ministry of Law to form the then Ministry of WelfareSubsequently, the name of the Ministry was changed to the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment in May, 1998. Further, in October, 1999, the Tribal Development Division had moved out to form a separate Ministry of Tribal Affairs. In January, 2007, the Minorities Division along with Wakf Unit have been moved out of the Ministry and formed as a separate Ministry and the Child Development Division has gone to the Ministry of Women & Child Development.
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is responsible for welfare, social justice, and empowerment of disadvantaged and marginalised sections of society, including scheduled castes(SC), Other Backward Classes (OBC), the disabled, the elderly, and the victims of drug abuse. The Ministry of Tribal Affairs is responsible for the welfare of scheduled tribes (ST). The Ministry has its headquarters at Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
The ministry has five bureaus - Development Bureau; Backward Classes Bureau Coordination, Media, Administration; Disability Bureau; Social Defense (SD) Bureau; and Project, Research, Evaluation and Monitoring Bureau.
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant, Chairperson, Section in Charge, Desk Officer, Personal Assistant, Research Assistant, Sign Language Interpreter, Deputy Chief Commissioner, Accountant, LDC, Peon, Stenographic Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation in any stream + Expertise in MS Office and MS Excel, Post Graduate in any discipline with a B.Ed/M.Ed in Special Education, Have good working knowledge of computers and a typing speed of 40 wpm in English on computers, Graduate + Speed of 100 words per minute in English/Hindi Stenography + Knowledge of computer application/data entry/data processing, Graduate with Statistics/Mathematics/Economics as main subject + Knowledge of Computers, Graduate + Should have passed Level 'C' Sign Language interpreter Course from RCI accredited Center + Fluency in spoken English & Hindi, Post Graduate Degree in Social Science/Degree in Law, for a great career at Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Invites Application for CRS Project Fellow-I or II Recruitment 2022
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate-II Recruitment 2022
- CSKHPKV Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- JLN Medical College Ajmer Invites Application for 20 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Railtel Corporation of India Invites Application for Additional General Manager or General Manager Recruitment 2022
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Invites Application for 114 Professor and Various Posts
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Invites Application for 113 Community Organizer Recruitment 2022
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank Invites Application for 300 Officer, Office Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) Invites Application for 14 Food Analyst Recruitment 2022
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Senior Consultant, Software Developer Recruitment 2022