Forest Department Madhya Pradesh (MP Forest Department) Recruitment 2024 - Sarkari Naukri
MP Forest Department Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at MP Forest Department. The other Related Jobs MP Forest Department Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts
About MP Forest Department Recruitment
About MP Forest Department
Situated as the heartland of India, Madhya Pradesh is known for the abundance of natural resources, especially the diversity of forests and wildlife. The importance of forests as a protector of soil and water is unparalleled. Due to the forest cover of various mountain ranges of Madhya Pradesh and their catchment area, it is able to feed the population based on agriculture and agriculture. There are tropical dry, deciduous teak, mixed and sal forests. Mandla, Dindori, Shahdol and Balaghat have sal forests, Chambal region Gwalior, Shivpuri, Bhind and Datia have kardhai and bushy forests, the remaining area has valuable teak forests. Apart from wood from the forests, bamboo and various types of minor forests and medicinal are found in abundance. The state is also endowed with rich resources of medicinal plants. Since a large part of the tribal and other rural people living in and near the forest boundary is dependent on forests, thereforeThe main responsibility of the Forest Department is to manage the forests scientifically in such a way that not only the villagers continue to be a source of livelihood from the forests, but their participation in the management is also strengthened and the forest as a natural heritage is sustainable, protected and enhanced. continue to grow as a resource.
Establishment of Forest Department in Madhya Pradesh: Scientific management of forests had started from the year 1860 and probably Madhya Pradesh is the first state in India where the work of preparing the working plan was started from 1894 onwards. Even today the Forest Department takes pride in carrying forward this glorious tradition.
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 385 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2024
- AJNIFM Invites Application for Assistant Engineer (Civil) / Estate Manager Recruitment 2024
- HPCL LNG Limited (HPLNG) Invites Application for 8 Senior Officer and Various Posts
- National Handloom Development Corporation (NHDC) Invites Application for Executive Director and Various Posts
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Administrative Medical Officer, Store Officer Recruitment 2024
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) Invites Application for 8 Engineer Recruitment 2024
- Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) Invites Application for 6 Design Engineer Recruitment 2024
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Invites Application for Deputy Director and Various Posts
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Invites Application for 70 Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2024
- BCG Vaccine Laboratory Invites Application for Procurement Officer Recruitment 2024
- National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Invites Application for Executive Director, Senior Executive, Executive Recruitment 2024
- Andrew Yule & Company Limited (AYCL) Invites Application for Assistant Officer and Various Posts