Forest Department Madhya Pradesh (MP Forest Department) Recruitment 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
MP Forest Department Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at MP Forest Department. The other Related Jobs MP Forest Department Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Consultant, Principal Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Office Head Chief Conservator of Forests Base Floor Satpura Bhavan , Bhopal
|Last Date: 11 February 2022|
About MP Forest Department Recruitment
About MP Forest Department
Situated as the heartland of India, Madhya Pradesh is known for the abundance of natural resources, especially the diversity of forests and wildlife. The importance of forests as a protector of soil and water is unparalleled. Due to the forest cover of various mountain ranges of Madhya Pradesh and their catchment area, it is able to feed the population based on agriculture and agriculture. There are tropical dry, deciduous teak, mixed and sal forests. Mandla, Dindori, Shahdol and Balaghat have sal forests, Chambal region Gwalior, Shivpuri, Bhind and Datia have kardhai and bushy forests, the remaining area has valuable teak forests. Apart from wood from the forests, bamboo and various types of minor forests and medicinal are found in abundance. The state is also endowed with rich resources of medicinal plants. Since a large part of the tribal and other rural people living in and near the forest boundary is dependent on forests, thereforeThe main responsibility of the Forest Department is to manage the forests scientifically in such a way that not only the villagers continue to be a source of livelihood from the forests, but their participation in the management is also strengthened and the forest as a natural heritage is sustainable, protected and enhanced. continue to grow as a resource.
Establishment of Forest Department in Madhya Pradesh: Scientific management of forests had started from the year 1860 and probably Madhya Pradesh is the first state in India where the work of preparing the working plan was started from 1894 onwards. Even today the Forest Department takes pride in carrying forward this glorious tradition.
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Invites Application for Senior Support Engineer, Support Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Orissa State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (OMFED) Invites Application for Manager Or Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
- Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar, Secretary To Vice Chancellor Recruitment 2023
- Cantonment Board Bakloh Invites Application for Male Health Supervisor Recruitment 2023
- Cantonment Board Bakloh Invites Application for Chowkidar Recruitment 2023
- Cantonment Board Bakloh Invites Application for Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- Cantonment Board Bakloh Invites Application for Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDC) Invites Application for 3 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad Invites Application for 47 Assistant Registrar, Junior Superintendent, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for 6 Registrar, Superintending Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Pawan Hans Limited Invites Application for 15 General Manager, Joint General Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023