Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) was established on 26th January 1975. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai. MMRDA is a body of the Government of Maharashtra that is responsible for the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. MMRDA is an apex body for planning and coordination of development activities in the Region. Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Accountant, General Manager (Civil), General Manager (Stations & Depot), General Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical), General Manager (Signalling & Telecommunications), Dy General Manager (Civil), Dy General Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical), Town Planner, Transportation Planner, Sr. Transportation Planner, Dy. Transportation Planner, Statistician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Civil Engineering, Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Electrical/ Electronics and communication Engineering, Graduate in Architecture or Civil Engineering and Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in Urban Planning, Degree in Architecture or civil engineering and Postgraduate Degree in Transportation Planning, Post graduate degree in statistics, for a great career at Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
MMRDA Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Manager (Media)
Assistant Manager (Media)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Post Graduate in Mass Communication and Journalism with minimum 60% marks / CGPA from a Government recognized and reputed University/ Institute. Desirable: Candidate should have good working knowledge of Marathi and English Language.
Experience: Possess at least 7 years of experience with working knowledge of handling Public Relations/ Corporate Communication or Mass Media Communication or journalism in print/ electronic media in Government/ Private Organizations of Service Industry.
56100-177500/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 45 Years as on 01/06/2021.
How to Apply:
The interested persons can send their applications online along with scan attested copies of relevant documents (PDF only) on the link mentioned below:
a. Assistant Manager Media: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard copies of the Application form will not be accepted. Application Forms only through email will be accepted.
Published on: 9th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment for following posts:
About Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment
About Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Manager (Media): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Manager (Media)?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Manager (Media): INR56100,
When can I can apply for Assistant Manager (Media) job at Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bandra (E), Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Manager (Media), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th July, 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Peon Cum Driver and Various Posts
- ICSIL Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Project Officer (Education) Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 4 Behavioural Activation Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Raksha Shakti University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IDRBT Invites Application for Stack Developer and Various Posts