MMRDA Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited (MMRDA)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager
4th Floor, NaMTTRI Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Building, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400051.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Deputy General Manager Jobs in Mumbai at Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy General Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age limit: 45 years as on 1-9-2021. Age relaxation can be considered in deserving candidates.|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
|Salary||78800 - 209200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: The applicant should be an Engineering or Science graduate - with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution of repute. Preference will be given to candidates belonging to Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE) or Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers (IRSME) or Indian Railway Service of Signaling Engineers (IRSSE) or Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS), irrespective of their qualification.
78800 - 209200(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum Age limit: 45 years as on 1-9-2021. Age relaxation can be considered in deserving candidates.
Mode of Selection: Selection / Deputation
How to Apply:
1. For the detailed advertisement, Eligibility, Qualifications and Experience, Pay Scales and other instructions for filling the above post, please visit MMRDA website : https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in (Divisions- Administration-Recruitment). or https://www.mmmocl.co.in/careers.html (Career Section).
2. The last date for receipt of application is 27th September, 2021.
3. The interested persons can send their applications along with scan attested copies of relevant documents (PDF only) on email mentioned as below:
4. Hard copies of Application form will not be accepted. Application Forms only through email will be accepted.
1. Age, Qualification and Experience as on 01-09-2021 will be considered valid. Qualification acquired afterwards will not be considered.
2. Medical Standard as per Indian Railway Medical Manual.
3. Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi language. (Candidate should submit S.S.C. Examination certificate.). Otherwise, they have to pass Marathi examination asper Govt. of Maharashtra Notification dated 30.12.1987.
4. As per Government Rule 4 “A” of the Government notification No.SRV2000/CR(17/2000)/Twelve, dated 28th March, 2005, the Candidate should produce/submit an affidavit of having a small family.
5. Candidates are required to pass one of the certificate examinations of MS-CIT or CCC or O-level or A-level or B- level or C- level which is compulsorily additional qualification for all posts. Accordingly, he/ she should produce/submit a copy of the Certificate.
i. If the candidate does not have such certificate, then he/ she should pass the said Certificate Examination within two years from the date of appointment according to the GOM’s GAD, GR. No. Training 2000/C.R.61/2001/39, dated 19th March, 2003, failing which his/her services would be terminated with immediate effect without any communication.
6. The experience certificate of only full-time work will be considered. The experience of part time/honorarium service will not be considered.
7. The selection of the candidate is liable to be terminated /cancelled at any point of stage if the copies of certificate submitted by the candidate at the time of interview/selection or thereafter are found to be invalid, suspicious and/or incomplete.
8. Candidates will be shortlisted on the merit of each candidate with reference to number of applications received to the number of posts vacant. The candidate will be called for interview in 1:10 ratio if there is selection for one post and the candidates will be called for interview in 1:5 ratio if there is more than one post.
9. Waiting List will be prepared,if any, on the basis of Merit will be keptlive for certain period depending on our requirement, however in any case, not beyond one year.
10. Recommendations and pressure for selection of candidates will not be entertained at any point of time. On the contrary, the said candidates who try to pressurize will be treated as ineligible for selection/appointment
11. This company reserves its right either to cancel /postpone the entire procedure in accordance with the advertisement or to cancel / postpone the advertisement, without any justification.
12. For the detailed advertisement, Eligibility, Qualifications and Experience, Pay Scales, and other instructions for filling the above posts, please visit MMRDA website: https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in (Divisions → Administration → Recruitment)
13. No reservation for the isolated post as per GAD, GoM GR No. BCC1097
14. Number of posts indicated in the advertisement may increase/decrease depending on our requirements. Accordingly, reservation to the posts will be changed. Decision of the Competent Authority will be final.
15. The candidates already employed in a Govt. sector, should compulsorily produce/submit/No objection certificate from the present employer, strictly as per the GRs in this regard.
16. Age/Qualification & Experience at the time of filling up of the application will be considered valid. Qualification /Experience acquired afterwards will not be taken into consideration.
17. Officers working in Central/ State/ Semi Govt, PSU, fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria, equivalent pay scale and grade pay can apply for the post on deputation through proper channel.
18. If suitable candidates are not found for a post, then the same will be filled up in lower scale by suitable candidates.
19. The number of vacancies and reservation for various Categories are provisional and likely to change as per the Government Policy Amended from time to time etc. Such a change will not be notified either in News Paper, on website or to the candidates.
20. The selected candidates for the post of DGM (Operation) have to submit a Surety & Training Bond as per the MMMOCL Rules, to serve MMMOCL for 3 years.
21. The application should be filled in the prescribed format.
Published on: 11 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment for following posts:
About Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment
About Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority is a body of the Government of Maharashtra that is responsible for preparation of Regional Plan for MMR and the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) was established on 26th January 1975. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai. MMRDA is a body of the Government of Maharashtra that is responsible for the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. MMRDA is an apex body for planning and coordination of development activities in the Region. Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Accountant, General Manager (Civil), General Manager (Stations & Depot), General Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical), General Manager (Signalling & Telecommunications), Dy General Manager (Civil), Dy General Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical), Town Planner, Transportation Planner, Sr. Transportation Planner, Dy. Transportation Planner, Statistician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Civil Engineering, Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Electrical/ Electronics and communication Engineering, Graduate in Architecture or Civil Engineering and Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in Urban Planning, Degree in Architecture or civil engineering and Postgraduate Degree in Transportation Planning, Post graduate degree in statistics, for a great career at Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy General Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy General Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy General Manager: INR 78800 - 209200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy General Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bandra (E), Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy General Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 33 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 14 Professor Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- MNNIT Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- UBKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate/ Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- KMC Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021