PESB NALCO Recruitment 2022 for Director
Vacancy Circular No:
PESB NALCO (NALCO)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Public Enterprises Bhawan BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|PESB NALCO Vacancy 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) - Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||180000 - 340000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||12 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma
Advt.No. - 57/2022
1. Position: Director (Production)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Production) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He is responsible for all production activities of the Company at various units viz: Mining, Alumina Refining, Power Plant and Aluminium Smelter. He is also responsible for efficient operation and maintenance of plant, besides coordination with connected agencies and introduction of new and efficient technology, promoting indigenization under Atma Nirbhar Scheme of the Government.
4. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services; (c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 5000 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 5000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed companies.
(* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
5. Qualification: The applicant should be an Engineering Graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution. Applicants holding MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage
6. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience/exposure during the last ten years in metallurgical sector at a senior management in an organization of repute. Experience in Mining sector is desirable.
7. Pay Scale: ((a)Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application
(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application
Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
8. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
9. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
180000 - 340000(Per Month)
Age Limit: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) - Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
How to Apply:
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 20/06/2022. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED.
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified; Or
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Published on: 12 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Aluminium Company Limited (Nalco) Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Aluminium Company Limited (Nalco). The other Related Jobs National Aluminium Company Limited (Nalco) Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Trade Apprentice - ( Various Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 December 2022|
| Director - ( Various Post) Posts
|Last Date: 12 January 2023|
| Laboratory Assistant - ( 02 Posts) Posts
S&P Complex, Angul
|Last Date: 8th October 2022|
| Junior Foreman, Superintendent - ( 8 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 October 2022|
| Superintendent, Operator - ( 17 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 September 2022|
| Graduate Engineer Trainees - ( 189 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 11 September 2022|
| Medical Retainer - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 03 August 2022|
| Railway Operational Coordinator - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10 August 2022|
| Ayurvedic Doctor - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 29 June 2022|
| Part Time Medical Retainer - (1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 21 June 2022|
| Medical Officer, Specialist - (17 Posts) Posts
National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan
|Last Date: 30 June 2022|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Public Enterprises Bhawan BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex
|Last Date: 20 June 2022|
About National Aluminium Company Limited (Nalco) Recruitment
About National Aluminium Company Limited (Nalco)
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is a Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Mines. It was established on 7th January, 1981, with its registered office at Bhubaneswar. The Company is a group ‘A’ CPSE, having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power. From the days of first commercial operation since 1987 the Company has continuously earned profits for last 34 years. Despite the Global COVID-19 pandemic NALCO has posted an impressive net turnover and net profit of Rs.8,869.29 crore and Rs.1,299.56 crore respectively in FY20-21. Presently, Government of India holds 51.28% equity of NALCO. NALCO is one of the largest integrated Bauxite-Alumina-Aluminium- Power Complex in the Country. The Company has a 68.25 lakh TPA Bauxite Mine & 21.00 lakh TPA (normative capacity) Alumina Refinery located at Damanjodi in Koraput district of Odisha, and 4.60 lakh TPA Aluminium Smelter & 1200MW Captive Power Plant located at Angul, Odisha. NALCO has bulk shipment facilities at Vizag port for export of Alumina/Aluminium...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR 180000 - 340000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Director job at National Aluminium Company Limited (Nalco)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Public Enterprises Bhawan BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex
What is National Aluminium Company Limited (Nalco) Director: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Aluminium Company Limited (Nalco) Director: 1 Posts, is 20th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th June, 2022
- Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) Invites Application for General Manager, Deputy General Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Young Professional, Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Project Scientist-II, Project Associate-I, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Bangalore Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Kolkata City NUHM Society (KMC) Invites Application for 30 Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Kolkata City NUHM Society Invites Application for 17 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited Invites Application for Rigging Supervisor, Scaffolding Supervisor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Junior Program Associate Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Urban Affairs Invites Application for Website Associate Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Medical Statistics Invites Application for Lab Technician or X-Ray Technician Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health (NIRRCH) Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- South Asian University Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2023