National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Bureau of Soil Survey And Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional II
Young Professional II
6B Amravati Rd Rajat Hill Opposite NBSS Kachimet , New Delhi, 440033 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NBSSLUP Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional II|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum age is 45 years with relaxation as per GOI rules.|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
One post of Young Professional - II is available in the ICAR- NBSS&LUP, Regional Centre, Delhi in the ICAR-institutional projects purely on contractual basis. The details along with interview date and venue are as under:
1. Position: Young Professional-II (01)
2. Essential qualification: Post Graduate degree in Soil Science/ Environmental Science/ Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geo-informatics/ Geography
(i) Knowledge and working experience in soil/land resource data interpretation; land resource data base handling, and data analysis in RS & GIS based softwares & Soil analysis.
(ii) Good communication and writing skill as evident through research paper publication.
(iii) Good knowledge of statistical & GIS software.
4. Emoluments: Rs. 35000/- per month (Fixed)
5. Duration: Nov., 2021 to Mar., 2022 or till completion of the project.
6. Nature of Work: Legacy soil-geo database creation, digitization & satellite data interpretation and DEM/terrain processing; field survey and soil analysis; thematic mapping, statistical analysis, report compilation.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Age Limit: Maximum age is 45 years with relaxation as per GOI rules.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Date of Interview: 13.10.2021 at 10.30 am
2. The candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form, all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted on the application form. Proof of and publications also need to be submitted.
3. The candidates have to strictly submit the form (typed/filled) duly signed and submit on the date of interview
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Recruitment
About National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Young Professional II: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional II: INR 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 6B Amravati Rd Rajat Hill Opposite NBSS Kachimet , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 5 Sports Associate Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology Invites Application for Additional Director Recruitment 2021
- Saraikela Kharsawan District Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021