Walk-in-interview for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Post graduate degree in Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Agri. Biotechnology/Botany/Life Sciences with first division/60% marks/equivalent overall grade point average along with NET/GATE OR Post graduate degree in the above mentioned subjects with 4 years professional degree at undergraduate level with first division/60% marks/equivalent overall grade. Desirable qualification:Specialization in fungal plant pathogens and molecular techniques like DNA extraction, PCR, real time PCR, cloning and bioinformatics.
31000-35000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years for male and 40 years for female.
How to Apply:
The interview will be held on September 6, 2019 (Thursday) at 10.30 AM in Dr. H B Singh Committee Room, ICAR-NBPGR (New building), Pusa Campus, New Delhi - 110012. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 21st August 2019
Date of Interview: 6th September 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment for following posts:
About National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment
About National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa Campus, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2019
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 7 JRF, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Tripura University Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Software Architect, Testing Engineer and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Invites Application for 103 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 5 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Allahabad Invites Application for 27 English Teacher and Various Posts
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Invites Application for Laboratory Analyst, Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021
- University Of Kerala (UOK) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021