Walk-in-interview for Project Assistant at National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), Hyderabad
Vacancy Circular No: 40-10/DBT Project/ 2018-19
National Bureau Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. 10th (matriculation) pass.
2. Minimum one year of experience in laboratory or agricultural fields/farms such as sowing, harvesting, data recording etc. Desirable Qualification: Experience working in the field of molecular biology/Genetics and plant breeding/virology.
15000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Date/Time of interview: 20th February 2019; 10:00 AM ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), Regional Station, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500030. No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for attending the interview; The post is contractual and co-terminus with the project; The OIC reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof; Candidates are required to bring the relevant certificates/mark sheets etc in original along with an application with full biodata.
Published on: 2nd February 2019
Date of Interview: 20th February 2019; 10 at ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), Regional Station, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500030
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment for following posts:
About National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment
About National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR15000,
When can I can apply for Project Assistant job at National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Regional Station, Rajendranagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th February, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th February, 2019
- Sainik School Nalanda Invites Application for LDC Recruitment 2021
- Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Centre Invites Application for 15 Cook, Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Directorate General of Shipping Invites Application for UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Central Employment Exchange Invites Application for Psychologist Recruitment 2021
- Archaeological Survey Of India (ASI) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Secunderabad Cantonment Board (SCB) Invites Application for 24 Ward Servant and Various Posts
- DSMNRU Invites Application for Teaching Vacancy
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Invites Application for 19 Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Imphal Invites Application for 16 Lab Assistant, General Employees Recruitment 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021