NBPGR Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
National Bureau Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Botany/Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Plant Physiology/ Plant Molecular Biology/Horticulture/Agriculture/Life Sciences from a recognized University. Candidates with M.Sc. (3+2 year pattern) in Basic Sciences should have NET qualification. Desirable: Working experience in molecular/ biochemical techniques.
31000-35000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-35 Years.
How to Apply:
A walk-in interview will be held on 11th February 2020 at 11.00 AM in NBPGR Regional Station Shillong, Umiam. Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview with a copy of Bio-data in the prescribed format (available in ICAR-NBPGR website), original and attested copies of documents like educational qualifications and experience certificates, etc. No Objection Certificate from the present employer also needs to be submitted, if already employed in similar positions. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Published on: 5th February 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment for following posts:
About National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment
About National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Regional Station, Umiam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th February, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th February, 2020
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts