National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST) Invites Application for 5 Senior Investigator Recruitment 2019
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Investigator
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
Educational Qualification: Possessing the educational qualification having Master's Degree of a recognised University or Institution in Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Anthropology or Social Anthropology or Applied Anthropology or Statistics or Psychology or Geography or Mathematics (with Statistics). (ii) One-year experience of conducting survey or research in the field of Social Welfare including analysis of data and preparation of the reports.
44900-142400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST) office. Send your fully filled applications to
Under Secretary (Estt.),
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes,
6th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News
Published on: 5th July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Research Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||26th February 2021||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Senior Investigator - ( 5 Posts) Posts||26th February 2021||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Senior Investigator - ( 5 Posts) Posts||7th May 2020||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Senior Investigator - ( 5 Posts) Posts||20th July 2019||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||19th August 2019||Khan Market, New Delhi|
About National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment
About National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Senior Investigator: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Investigator?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Investigator: INR44900,
When can I can apply for Senior Investigator job at National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Khan Market, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th July, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Investigator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th July, 2019
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for 5 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for 56 Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI) Invites Application for 16 Project Associate, JRF and Various Posts
- M S Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Invites Application for 6 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Power Grid Corporation Of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) Invites Application for 62 Ad-hoc Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Bank Of India (BOI) Invites Application for Office Assistant and Various Posts