NCERT Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Staff
Number of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Master Degree in Adult Education/ Education/ Social Science Humanities/Science/Social Work with 55% marks
45000-60000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications (Resume/Bio-data) online on of the e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) of Cell for National Centre for Literacy the latest by 28 July 2021 up to 5 PM.
Published on: 18th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment for following posts:
About National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment
About National Council of Educational Research and Training
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was established in 1961 to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. Headquarters of NCERT is located in New Delhi. Top priorities of NCERT are - To implement National Curriculum Framework, Universalize Elementary Education, Vocational Education, Education of Children with special needs, Early Child Education, Reform IT education, Educate girl child, Provide Value education, Improve teachers education and improve thoughts of students. National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as System Analyst, Junior Project Fellow, Carpenter Mechanic (Skilled), Computer Typist, Senior Consultant, Assistant Professors, Vigilance cum Security Officer, Sr Consultant, Consultant, Junior Project Fellow, Computer Assistant, Accountant, Sr Graphic Designer, Project Helper, DTP Helper, Vigilance-cum-Security Officer, Business Manager, Assistant Production officer, Assistant Editor, Editor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduation in Statistics / Maths / Commerce / Economics / Education / Computer Science / MCA, Master's Degree in any subject preferably in Education/Social Sciences/Languages/Women's Studies, ITI certificate in Carpentry trade, 12th Pass + Diploma in Computer Application + Proficiency in Computer Software, Master's Degree, Graduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate in Physics /Chemistry/ Mathematics / Zoology / Botany / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, Postgraduate in Computer Science / ICT / M.Tech / MCA, M.Sc. in Physics / Zoology / Botany / Mathematics, Graduation in any discipline + Proficiency in software like: MS Excel, FoxPro,Equation Editor, CorelDraw, PageMaker, InDesign, MS-Word, Matriculation, Diploma in Printing Technology, post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing with specialization in book production, Degree in Arts or Science, for a great career at National Council of Educational Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Project Staff: 03 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Staff?
The Payscale is as follows Project Staff: INR45000,
When can I can apply for Project Staff job at National Council of Educational Research and Training
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Staff, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th July, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021