Govt National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
National Dairy Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Dairy Research Institute. The other Related Jobs National Dairy Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About National Dairy Research Institute Recruitment
About National Dairy Research Institute
ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) at Karnal, Haryana is one of the premier Institutes in dairy sector, which has contributed a lot in the growth of dairy industry and played a crucial role in India’s development in milk production with its continuous research. Over ninety six year old NDRI’s lineage goes back to the Imperial Institute for Animal Husbandry & Dairying which was set up in Bangalore in 1923 as a center for dairy education. In its erstwhile form of Imperial Institute in Bangalore, Father of the Nation’ Mahatma Gandhi and ‘Bharat Ratna’ Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, were imparted training at the Institute in 1927. They wanted to get acquainted with modern methods of cattle management and spent two weeks discussing and learning technicalities and complexities of problems pertaining to cows and buffalos in India. Gandhiji was highly appreciative of the most productive crossbred cow ‘Jill’ of the institute. He held several discussions on the problems of Pinjrapoles, which housed low producing, mostly sterile cows and other dairy stock mainly on humanitarian grounds. Mahatma Gandhi evinced great interest in the work of the Institute and wrote several articles in `Young India’ and `Harijan’ on the importance of dairying and scientific cattle management. Gandhiji’s thinking and views had significant influence on the political leadership particularly towards taking key policy decisions during early post Independence era, resulting in the formulation of Key Village Scheme, Gosamvardhana Council and intensive Cattle Development Programmes. In 1936 it was renamed as Imperial Dairy Institute and it was shifted to its present site in Karnal in 1955 and renamed again as National Dairy Research Institute. The infrastructure of Imperial institute was retained as southern regional station of NDRI and later in 1964 Eastern regional station was set up at Kalyani in West Bengal. In 1970, NDRI was brought under Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The Institute has the distinction of being a Deemed University for implementing its academic programmes since 1989. The Institute provides high quality education in the field of dairying, which has no parallel in Asia. It is noteworthy that NDRI is not only an important contributor of manpower in dairying required in State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) but also plays an important role in enhancing the teaching capabilities of the faculty from SAUs.
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal is an institute for dairy research. The institute offers PHD program in following disciplines. They are Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Technology, Dairy Engineering, Animal Biochemistry, Animal Biotechnology, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Livestock Production & Management, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Agricultural Economics/ Livestock Economics/ Dairy Economics, Dairy Extension Education.
NDRI also offers Master's programme in following disciplines Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Technology, Dairy Engineering, Animal Biochemistry, Animal Biotechnology, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Livestock Production & Management, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Agricultural Economics/ Livestock Economics/ Dairy Economics, Dairy Extension Education, Agronomy and BTech in Dairy Technology.
National Dairy Research Institute recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Technical/ secretarial Assistance, Assistant Administrative Officer, Skilled Labour, Research Fellow, Office Assistant, and Project Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/Computer Science / MCA, Master Degree in Dairy Microbiology/ Microbiology, Graduate, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation, M.Sc (Hons) /M.V.Sc/M.Tech degree in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Animal Physiology/ Molecular Biology / Life Sciences, 12th pass, B.Sc. in computer Science/diploma in computer science, for a great career at National Dairy Research Institute.
- Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Invites Application for Finance Officer and Various Posts
- NCRTC Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for 10 Engineering Associate-II Recruitment 2022
- Vivekananda College Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Hotel Management Pusa (IHM Pusa) Invites Application for Lecturer, LDC and Various Posts
- Indian Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Kalakshetra Foundation Invites Application for 7 Librarian and Various Posts
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Project Research Scientist V/ VI, Consultant, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2022