National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Invites Application for Finance Data Analyst Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
invites applications for recruitment of Finance Data Analyst
Finance Data Analyst
National Health Systems Resouce Centre
Baba Gangnath Marg Munirka
110067, New Delhi, Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NHSRC Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Finance Data Analyst|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The applicant should be upto 45 years on the last date of submitting application.|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Salary||60000 - 120000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||06 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Com, M.Com, MBA/PGDM
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
1. Name of Division: NHM Finance Division (Financial Management Group)
2. Reporting to DS (NHM-Fin), US (NHM-Fin.) & Finance Controller
3. Post Name: Finance Data Analyst
4. No. of Post: 01
5. Output: Timely action on all tasks and responsibilities and provide work support to DS (NHM-Finance), US (NHM Finance), Finance Controller(s) and the Finance Analyst(s).
6. Qualificatio: B. Com (Hons) or M. Com or MBA (Finance) or an equivalent degree from a recognized University or Institute.
7. Experience: The applicant must have an experience of at least 3 years in finance and accounts data management in social and private sector. Knowledge of computerized accounting packages and other related software’s preferably Tally, MS Office, MS Word and MS Power Point would be desirable.
8. Travel and subsistence The Consultant should be ready to travel extensively to State/District/Block/village levels. While travelling, the Consultant will receive a fixed per diem allowance for boarding/lodging expenses as per the government rules for equivalent positions.
9. Consultancy period Initially, contract will be upto 31st March 2022 but likely to be extended, subject to performance and requirement of the Division. The first three months will be on a trial basis. Subject to satisfactory performance, the consultancy will continue for the full one year and the contract may further be renewed purely at the discretion of the MoHFW, GOI. The consultancy can, however, be terminated by either party by giving a notice of one month in writing.
10. Remuneration: The consultant will be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration in the fee range of Rs. 60,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- on the basis of qualifications and experience
11. The Consultant shall not be entitled to any other benefits such as subsidy, compensation or pension, except as expressly provided in the consultancy agreement. The Consultant shall not be exempt from taxation and shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any taxes which may be levied as per existing rules on the remuneration received.
12. Objective Finance Data Analyst at the Central level monitors NHM funds including NRHM-RCH Flexible Pool, NCD Flexible Pool, NUHM Flexible Pool, NDCP Flexible Pool and Infrastructure Maintenance including data entry, release of funds, expenditure, FMRs, SFPs, unspent balances, Statutory Audit, Concurrent Audit, e-banking, Utilization Certificates, conduct financial review visits and action taken by the States.
60000 - 120000(Per Month)
Age Limit: The applicant should be upto 45 years on the last date of submitting application.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 25-Oct-2021.
Published on: 06 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) was created under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MH&FW), Government of India. Focus on system strengthening and capacity development, Invites Tenders & Financial Proposal.
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a noble agency for technical assistant to Central & State Government for effective implementation of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM),The Center has right to Modify, Expands, Restrict, Scrap , Refloat or Cancel the Tender and Stay without Assigning any reasons.
The vision & mission of National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is to facilitate attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and responsive to the need of the people of Country, with Technical Support and Capacity Building for Strengthening Public Health Services (PHS) in India.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) involved in recruitment activities for Vacancy Advertisement, Creation and Maintenance of Computerized Database of Application, Rolling Out Call Letter for Written Test or Online Computer Test and Interview etc, The Agency is encouraged to replicate the best recruitment practices prevailing in Government Jobs.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) conducting exams for the posts of, Diploma Trainee/ Manager (OPerations) / Consultant (Healthcare Technology) / Senior Manager (Administration) / Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) / Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) / Attendant Cum Technician / Assistant Manager / Human Resources (Consultant) / Finance Analyst / Consultant (Public Health Policy & Planning) / Training Specialist (MCTS),etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Finance Data Analyst: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Finance Data Analyst, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Finance Data Analyst: INR 60000 - 120000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Finance Data Analyst, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Health Systems Resouce Centre NIHFW Campus Baba Gangnath Marg Munirka 110067, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Finance Data Analyst, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021