National Institute of Biologicals is an Institution under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW). It is a premier Scientific Organization and a Centre of Excellence to ensure the quality of biologicals and vaccines in India. The institute assures and reviews the quality of a number of Biological products available through domestic manufacturers or imports. National Institute of Biologicals recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Junior Scientist, Junior Training Officer, Administrative Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Computer Operator, Technical Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Stores Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Technician, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Accountant, Consultant, Technical Associates, Data Entry Operators & Stenographers, Bench Chemist/ Biologist, Laboratory/ Animal Attendant, Procurement Officer, LDC, Lab Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in PG Medical degree in the field of Microbiology / Biochemistry/Immunohematology & Blood Transfusion / Pharmacology/ Bacteriology / Serology / Hematology, M.Sc. in Microbiology / Clinical Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/Bacteriology/Pharmacology/ Serology / Molecular Biology/Physiology, Post Graduate Degree, Or MBA ( in Human Resource Development), Graduate in Art/Science/Commerce, Graduate, Speed in Shorthand 100 wpm + Typing Speed 40 wpm (English), Diploma in Electrical Engineering , Graduate. Diploma / Certificate / 6 months on the job course in Computer Operations, Medical graduate, Diploma in Civil Engineering; Graduate, preferably in Science or Commerce; B.Sc, B.Sc. Or DLMT, Master's degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the degree level. OR Master's degree in any subject with Hindi / English as a medium of instruction and English / Hindi as a compulsory subject at the degree level, M.Sc. in Microbiology / Pharmacology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / M.Pharma / B. Tech (Biotechnology / Bioinformatics), 10+2 with Science, for a great career at National Institute of Biologicals.
National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) Invites Application for 5 Scientist Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: A.2-70/2019-NIB
National Institute of Biologicals (NIB)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
Educational Qualification: Medical: (i) PG Medical Degree in the field of Microbiology/ Biochemistry / Immunohematology & Blood Transfusion/Pharmacology/Bacteriology/ Serology /Hematology from the recognized University and 10(Ten) Years relevant experience in below related fields after acquiring essential qualification. B. NonMedical (Essential): (i) M.Sc. in Microbiology / Clinical Microbiology /Biotechnology /Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry /Bacteriology /Physiology / Pharmacology/ Serology/ Molecular Biology from any recognized university with at least 60% marks and (ii) A minimum 10(Ten) years of relevant experience in below related fields or (i) Ph. D in any of the discipline mentioned in B((i) above (ii) Six Years relevant experience after acquiring Ph.D. in below related fields.
123100-215900/- Per Month
Age Limit: 50 Years
How to Apply:
Application giving particulars as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificate should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201 309. The envelope containing the application form should be subscribed with “Application for the post of '............'. The last date for submission of application shall be 06-10-2019 Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
1. The post carries usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of corresponding status. 2. Relaxation in age for Government Servants and SC / ST / OBC / Physically Handicapped candidates will be as per the instructions of the Government of India issued from time to time. 3. Age limit, Qualification and other requirements for above posts may be relaxed by the appointing authority in respect of candidates otherwise well qualified. 4. The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates. 5. The candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience for the post applied for will be required to appear for written test. For Group ‘A’ Scientific post there will be personal discussion with the candidates qualifying the written test with minimum 60% marks of the total marks in written test. 6. Merely possessing of minimum prescribe qualifications etc. will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written Test/ Interview / Personality Test.
Published on: 30 July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Biologicals Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Technical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd April 2021||Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar|
|Assistant - ( 5 Posts) Posts||2nd February 2021||Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar|
|Assistant - ( 5 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd February 2021|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd January 2020||Institutional Area, Noida|
|Junior Scientist - ( 5 Posts) Posts||06 October 2019||A-32, Sector-62|
|Junior Hindi Translator - ( 5 Posts) Posts|
|Scientist) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||06 October 2019||A-32, Sector-62|
|Lab Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st January 2019||62, Institutional Area Phase-II|
|Laboratory Technician - ( 3 Posts) Posts||3rd December 2018||A-32, Sector-62|
|Senior Accountant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th September 2018||A-32, Sector-62|
About National Institute of Biologicals Recruitment
About National Institute of Biologicals
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Scientist): 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist)?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist): INR123100,
When can I can apply for Scientist) job at National Institute of Biologicals
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in A-32, Sector-62
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2019
- NCCBM Invites Application for 3 Group Manager Recruitment 2021
- NITTTR Chandigarh Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor and Various Posts
- ISPRL Invites Application for Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Kolkata (IGM Kolkata) Invites Application for 7 Supervisor, Engraver Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Library and Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (RMS Ajmer) Invites Application for 12 Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 7 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PPQS Invites Application for 10 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Invites Application for 81 Scientist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISTM Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Council (NEC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021