National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Invites Application for Chief Resource Person Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
invites applications for recruitment of Chief Resource Person
Chief Resource Person
NIELIT Bhawan, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
ADDRESS, New Delhi, PINCODE STATE
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIELIT Announced Job Notification For Chief Resource Person Vacancies - 70000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Chief Resource Person|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum 37 years|
|Experience||4 - 8 years|
|Salary||60000 - 70000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, MS
60000 - 70000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum 37 years
Interview to the advertised positions shall be held in Online/Offline mode. Applicants shall ensure availability of Desktop PC/Laptop with Camera & speakers, network connectivity with proper bandwidth, apps like Google Meet/Jitsi/Zoom/Cisco Webex is downloaded and operational on their Desktop PC/laptops. NIELIT shall not be responsible for any disconnection during the interview or the candidate unable to join the Interview, such candidates shall summarily be rejected.
How to Apply:
1. The place of the posting will be NIELIT Bhawan, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
2. All application forms should be mailed to email@example.com on or before 8 th October, 2021. Applicants are required to go through the Eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility. Interview date shall be updated on the NIELIT website under Recruitment (https://nielit.gov.in/recruitments) . Candidates are advised to check the NIELIT website regularly for any information. Candidates will be required to appear in an Online Interview using either Jitsi/Google Meet/Zoom/Cisco Webex. Candidates are required to download the apps and shall be ready to attend the interview as per the time slot given.
3. Application Forms shall be accepted in online mode using the Apply Online Link as available on NIELIT Website under Recruitment (https://nielit.gov.in/recruitments) section. Thereafter, Applicants are required to submit the duly filled registration application form along with the following scanned documents/testimonials through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8 th October, 2021:
(i) Resume of candidate
(ii) Passport Size Photograph of candidate
(iii) Marksheet of Class Xth
(iv) Qualification Degree/Certificate as per requirement for the post applied
(v) Self-attested experience certificates (including the Experience letter from the current place of working)
4. All the above scanned supporting documents must be mailed to email@example.com on or before 8 th October, 2021. Cut-off date for calculating age and experience shall be 30-09-2021. Application Forms received without relevant supporting documents/testimonials shall be treated incomplete and will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment
About National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoEIT), was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT is country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT.
It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
At present, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has thirty five(35) offices with its Head quarters at New Delhi. It is also well networked throughout India with the presence of about 800 institutes.
NIELIT has acquired very good expertise in IT training, ranging from ‘O’ Level (Foundation), ‘A’ Level (Advance Diploma), ‘B’ Level (MCA equivalent), ‘C’ Level (M-Tech level), IT literacy courses such as CCC (Course on Computer Concept), BCC (Basic Computer Course) and other such long term and short term course in the non formal sector like courses on Information Security, ITeS-BPO(Customer Care/Banking), Computer Hardware Maintenance (CHM-O/A level), Bio-Informatics(BI-O/A/B level), ESDM, M.Tech in Electronics Design & Technology, Embedded Systems etc.
NIELIT recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer, Workshop Superintendent, Security Officer, Accountant, Junior Superintendent, Store Keeper, Pharmacist, Junior Accountant, Scientist, Professor of Economics/Applied Economics, Assistant Professor of Economics/Applied Economics, Assistant Professor of Urban Development, Assistant Professor of Sociology/Social Work, Assistant Professor of IT and e-Governance, Assistant Publication Officer, Professional Assistant, Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, Manager (Information Communication & Trade Facilitation), Intelligence Assistant, Technical Project Fellow, Constable (Male & Female), Data Entry Operator, Clerks/Proof Readers, Junior Office Assistant, Technical Assistant (Networking and Hardware Maintenance), Technical Assistant (Networking and Website Maintenance), Project Network Technician, Project Hardware Technician, Project Junior Network Technician.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.E./B.Tech Degree in Electrical / Civil Engineering, B.E./B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering, Master’s Degree, MBBS degree, B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Graduate in any discipline, Any graduate, Matriculation with Diploma or degree in Pharmacy, BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Master’s Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Commerce or Finance, Master’s Degree in Planning or Architecture or Urban Management or Civil Engineering or “Economics/Geography with specialization in urban development/governance/housing/transport/environment/finance”, MCA or M.Tech./M.E./MBA in IT and Systems, Post Graduate Degree in any of the Social Sciences with Diploma in Printing Technology/Journalism/Marketing, Master’s Degree level in Library Science or Library and Information science, Degree in Law, Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, BE/B.Tech. or ME/M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering, 10+2 (with Physics as one of regular subjects), Intermediate with one year Computer Diploma for a great career at NIELIT.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), is under the administrative control of Department of Electronics & Information Technology. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology. NIELIT is one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Database Administrator, GIS Technical Assistant, Assistant Programmer, Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator, Project Coordinator, Support Staff, Executive (Finance, HR), Technical Support Persons, Computer Operator (Accounts). Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Communication) / MCA / 'B' level of DOEACC, ITI/Polytechnic Diploma Holders in Computer Applications or PGDCA Or Diploma in Information Technology, Graduate with One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Applications / NIELIT A Level and Knowledge of Short Hand and Speed as per Govt Norms, 10+2 with Diploma in Computers / NIELIT O Level and Typing Speed of 30 WPM in English / 25 WPM in Hindi, 10th, Finance - M.Com OR B.Com + Knowledge of Tally, MS-Office & Internet, for a great career at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Chief Resource Person: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Chief Resource Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Chief Resource Person: INR 60000 - 70000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Chief Resource Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Chief Resource Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021