NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology New Delhi (NIELIT New Delhi)
invites applications for recruitment of Resource Person
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No. 3, PSP Pocket, Institutional Area Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Inderlok, New Delhi, 110052 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Resource Person|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum 27 year|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: First Class Graduate from a recognized university. Desirable Knowledge / Qualification/ Certification: First Class Graduate in commerce. NIELIT 'CCC' qualified.
Experience: 1-year post qualification experience of Admin and Accounts.
Age Limit: Maximum 27 year
1. If there is more no. of applications NIELIT may conduct written exam or set minimum criteria to shortlist the applications.
2.. A few deserving shortlisted candidates may also be kept in panel for future requirement
How to Apply:
1. Interview to the advertised positions shall be held in online mode. NIELIT shall not be responsible for any circumstances due to which the candidate is unable to attend the Interview, candidature of such candidates shall summarily be rejected.
2. Duly filled offline application, self-attested supporting documents & online/NEFT/RTGS fee payment receipt should be sent on or before 7th Oct. 2021 to the address: Academic Wing National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No. 3, PSP Pocket, Institutional Area Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
3. Applicants are advised to visit the website ofNIELIT https://nielit.gov.in for any updates. No common communication shall be made in any other form separately
Published on: 24 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology New Delhi Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology New Delhi Recruitment
About National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology New Delhi
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) New Delhi established in the year 2000, Its an autonomous Scientific Society of Department of Electronic & Information Technology, The Society is engaged in both formal and non formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of Industry Oriented quality Education and Training.
The mission of National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIEIT) New Delhi,is to recognized as an important force in setting, maintaining the standards and commitment towards Society for services in Information Technology Sector by providing high quality effective services to their Students & Customers.
The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIEIT) New Delhi,offers courses on Computer Concepts (CCC) / BCA / PGDCA / System Administration Under Linux / Oracle Developer / Oracle DBA / NET / Autocad / Networking / Internet & web page Designing / Graphic / Design (Photoshop & Corel Draw) / Geographic Hardware Designing / C/ C ++ / Tally, etc.
The National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIEIT) New Delhi, offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty for various Courses offered by Institute, Assistant Project Coordinator / Software Engineer / Executive Engineer (Electronic & Telecommunication) / Assistant Project Fellow (Web Designer) / Assistant (Web Developer) / Assistant Technician / Project manager (Marketing) / Assistant Manager / Accounts Officer / Administrative Officer / office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Resource Person: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Resource Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Resource Person: INR 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Resource Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology New Delhi
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Inderlok, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Resource Person, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th October, 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- District Court Dhenkanal Invites Application for 4 Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Architect/ Urban Designer Recruitment 2021
- Konkan Railway Invites Application for 139 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Material And Specification Expert Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for Chief Architect Planner Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for MEP Expert Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow / Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Invites Application for 296 Security / Watchman Recruitment 2021