National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Medical Officer
Junior Medical Officer
Jehangir Merwanji Street
Parel , Mumbai,400012 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIRRH Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upto 35 Years|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Online Applications are invited for the following vacancy at Model Rural Health Research Unit, Dahanu, District Palghar under Non-lnstitutional ad-hoc project to be filled at ICMR-NIRRH (Mumbai).
1. Title of project: "Assessment of Neonatal Screening Approaches for Sickle Cell Disease and The Effect of Early Intervention in Management of the disease in Tribal Populations.: Research cum intervention study" to be implemented at Dahanu.
2. Post Name: Junior Medical Officer
3. No of Post: 01
4. Salary: Rs. 60,000/- p.m
5. Qualification: MBBS degree from recognized university
6. Desirable: Experience of working in Haematology Clinic Post graduate degree (MD/DNB) in Pediatrics/ Gen. Medicine/ Haema tolog y with experience in working in Haematology Clinic Willingness to work at / Dahanu in Palghar district
7. Duration: Seven Months (extendable up to One Year)
8. No. ICMR-NIRRH/PROJ/218/SC/2020
Age Limit: Upto 35 Years
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview. Applications will be screened and selected candidates will be invited for online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding details of interview later.
How to Apply:
Online Applications are invited before 5.00 pm on 15.10.2021, Applying for the post of Junior Medical Officer: - http://application.nirrh.res.in
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment
About National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
The mandate of the Institute is to address the reproductive health issues of national and global relevance. The institute was established with an objective to develop novel and efficacious modalities for fertility regulation through research and thereby assist the government in its mission to stem the population boom. In the past four decades, however, the institute has grown beyond the mandate with which it was entrusted at the time of its genesis. In the wake of new challenges posed by new socio-economic structure, lifestyle modifications, environmental hazards etc. the Institute has expanded its research agenda across the broad field of sexual and reproductive health, in tune with the needs and priorities projected in the National Population Policy 2000. A comprehensive approach, on various aspects of reproductive health rather than addressing them in isolation, is adopted. Biomedical research, clinical evaluation and social science questions which allow incorporation of research results into policy and decision making are systematically amalgamated in formulating various research programs. Research at the institute is linked to the potential user’s perception, and betterment of delivery systems for effectively meeting the healthcare needs. It is intended to promote the use of research results in policy making and planning at the national level, and contribute to the setting of standards and guidelines in the field of reproductive health research. The perspectives and health needs of women and various underserved population groups such as tribal communities, urban slums and adolescents are given special emphasis while formulating research proposals. The programmes also focus on increasing the participation of men in planned parenthood for better reproductive health.
National Institute for Research in reproductive Health is a research Institute which was established in the year 1970. National Institute for research in Reproductive Health is affiliated to University of Mumbai for MSC and Phd programs in Biochemistry, Applied Biology and Life Sciences. National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Junior research Fellow, Technical Assistant, Technician (Project Assistant/ Field Assistant), Apprentice (Library & Information science), Technical Assistant (Dual Energy Xray Absorptiometry Technician), Scientist (Non Medical), Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS degree, M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or Life Science, M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Zoology, Bachelor degree, 10+2 with Science subjects with two years Diploma in DMLT, Bachelor in Library Science (BLISC) or Master in Library Science (MLISC), Bachelors Degree, MVSc. Degree recognized by VCI, M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, life sciences, and CSIR / UGC / ICMR NET qualified OR M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, life sciences, M.Sc. with Microbiology, for a great career at National Institute for Research and Reproductive Health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Medical Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Medical Officer: INR 60000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jehangir Merwanji Street Parel , Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for Constable Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for 10459 Constable Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Junior Typing Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for House Mother/ House Father Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021