Govt National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NITIE Recruitment 2021-2022 nitie.edu Jobs. Latest Job: NITIE Mumbai Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021.
NITIE Mumbai Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Powai, Mumbai, 400087 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate shall have a master’s degree in any stream. The candidate shall have research acumen and have handled research projects. Understanding of data and data analysis will be preferred. Excellent written communication skills. Knowledge of data analysis tools.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
1. Last date to receive application 04/03/21
2. Interested persons may send their CV with name, address, date of birth, qualification, experience with testimonials, certificates, etc.
3. The Institute reserves the right to reject any/all applications or fix the salary commensurate with the experience & qualifications without assigning any reason. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
4. Further details at www.nitie.ac.in
Published on: 3rd March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Industrial Engineering Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th March 2021||Powai, Mumbai|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th January 2021||Powai, Mumbai|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th June 2020||Powai, Mumbai|
|Executive Assistant (Trainee) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th March 2020||Vihar Lake Road, Mumbai|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th January 2020||Powai, Mumbai|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th December 2018||Vihar Lake Road, Powai|
About National Institute of Industrial Engineering Recruitment
About National Institute of Industrial Engineering
NITIE is dedicated to helping Indian businesses to make their presence felt globally. The Institute has decided to act as driving force not only in the manufacturing sector but all dynamic sectors of the Indian economy.
Future orientation of NITIE is based on education and research towards strengthening the knowledge base, development of businesses and industry, sustainable development of the region, supporting communities for their economic development, and integration into the global economy.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) (formerly known as National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering) is one of the top management Institutes in the country, located in Powai, Mumbai.
The Institute offers Fellow Programme in Management/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Engineering, Postgraduate programs in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management, Industrial Safety And Environmental Management, Manufacturing Management, and Project Management.
NITIE recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Hindi Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Nurse, Compounder.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MA With Hindi, English and Hindi Must be as Subjects in BA + Good Command Over English Language and Flair For Translation Work; Graduate with Hindi as main subject, Matriculate + certificate in general nursing & midwifery; Higher Secondary (10+2) with Diploma in Pharmacy for a great career at National Institute of Industrial Engineering.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at National Institute of Industrial Engineering
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Powai, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th March, 2021
- Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Invites Application for 54 Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts
- Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Invites Application for 511 Relationship Manager and Various Posts
- Bokaro Steel Plant Invites Application for 13 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Raw Materials Division (RMD) Invites Application for 46 Medical Officer, Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Invites Application for 15 Librarian, Section Officer and Various Posts
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Invites Application for 138 Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Invites Application for 31 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) Invites Application for Census Data Quality Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- NUEPA Invites Application for Project Junior Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BUIDCO Invites Application for General Manager, Executive Assistant Recruitment 2021