NIMHANS Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
invites applications for recruitment of Office Assistant
Hosur Road, , 560029 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Any Degree from a recognized University /Institution. Desirable: Computer knowledge with good communication skills.
23100/- Per Month
Age Limit: Upper age limit 30 years
Application Fees: The prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) for UR, OBC & EWS candidates & Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST) in case of SC/ST candidates.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates may download the Application form from this Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in.
2. The prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST) for UR, OBC & EWS candidates & Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST) in case of SC/ST candidates shall be paid through the “PAYMENT” link available in this Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in and the detailed instructions for making payment is listed in the Annexure – 1 below. No Payment is required for PWD Candidates.
3. The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with the transaction/payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee as stated above. The duly filled-in application along with its enclosures has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 15.10.2021.
Published on: 18 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment
About National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is an Institute of National Importance governed by the act of Parliament titled NIMHANS Act, 2012. This institute is multidisciplinary institute for patient care, academic pursuit and cutting edge research in the field of mental health and neurosciences. The Central Government recognized its eminent academic position, growth and contributions, and declared it a ‘Deemed University’ in 1994. In 2012, NIMHANS was conferred the status of an ‘Institute of National Importance’
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is located in Bangalore. NIMHANS is a mental hospital which carries research in psychiatry, neuroscience and psychology. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences was established on 27th december 1974. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Junior Scientific Officer (Metabolic Laboratory), Post Doctoral Researcher, Junior Research Fellow, Field Data Collectors, Non PG Senior Resident, Junior Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Social Work, Postgraduates in social sciences (Social work/Sociology/Economics), 10th Standard (SSLC), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy OR Master Degree in Occupational Therapy, M.Sc in Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry, Ph.D in History/Psychology/Sociology, M.Phil in Psychology/Psychiatric social work or MA/MSW/M.Sc, MD Microbiology, B.Sc Degree in Medical Lab Technology, for a great career at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Office Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Office Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Office Assistant: INR 23100,
When can I can apply for Office Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hosur Road,
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Office Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021