Govt National Institute Of Disaster Management (NIDM) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIDM Recruitment 2021-2022 ndma.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute Of Disaster Management (NIDM) Invites Application for Consultant, Helper, Multi-Tasking Support Staff Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) is an institute for managing natural disasters in India. National Institute of Disaster management recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialist (Capacity Building), Consultant, Research Officer, Project Associate, Project Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate in Social Sciences / Disaster Management, Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science/Applications/IT, Masters Degree in Disaster Management, Post Graduate in Economics/Statistics/MBA Finance/Disaster Management, Post Graduate in Social Science/ Social works/ Disaster Management/ Development Studies / Economics/ Statistics, Graduate With Science / Social Science / Commerce / Economics / Statistics, for a great career at National Institute of Disaster Management.
National Institute Of Disaster Management (NIDM) Invites Application for Young Professionals Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: NIDM/Admn./YP-NIDM/2018
National Institute Of Disaster Management (NIDM)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professionals
Jai Singh Road, New Delhi, 110001 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. Graduation in relevant functional areas or allied subjects.
2. Post-Graduation in relevant functional areas or allied subjects.
3. Ph.D in relevant functional areas or allied subjects.
37500/- Per Month
Age Limit: Candidate should be below 35 years of age as on 31 July 2020.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format with superscription “Application for empanelment for Young Professional [YP Code]”. Application should be addressed to The Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, A-wing, 4th floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi - 110001 and must reach latest by 14.09.2020. Soft copy of the application may also be sent through email at [email protected]. Separate applications are required from candidates applying for more than one YP code.
Published on: 27th August 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Disaster Management Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Disaster Management Recruitment
About National Institute of Disaster Management
National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) is an initiative by Ministry of Home Affairs to train and to run capacity development programs to takle natural disasters in India. NIDM also serves as international SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) and works as focus for its operation and planning.
NIDM provides technical support to the state governments through the Disaster Management Centres (DMCs) in the Administrative Training Institutes (ATIs) of the States and Union Territories. Presently NIDM is supporting 30 such centres. Six of these centres are being developed as Centres of Excellence in the specialised areas of flood risk management, earthquake risk management, cyclone risk management, drought risk management, landslides risk management and management of industrial disasters. Eleven larger states (Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal and Odisha) have been provided with additional centres to cater their needs in this area.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DISASTER MANAGEMENT,
(Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India),
5-B, IIPA Campus, IP Estate, Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi - 110 002 (INDIA)
Tel. - 011-2370 2432, 2370 5583, 2376 6146
TeleFax - 011-2370 2442, 2370 2446
Website : http://www.nidm.gov.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Young Professionals: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professionals?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professionals: INR37500,
When can I can apply for Young Professionals job at National Institute of Disaster Management
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jai Singh Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th September, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professionals, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th September, 2020
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Cochin University Science And Technology (CUSAT) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for 7 Masseur Recruitment 2021
- IISER Kolkata Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Centre For The Arts (IGNCA) Invites Application for Programme Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Chennai Invites Application for 6 Faculty (Consultant) Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) Invites Application for 8 Data Manager, Lab Technician and Various Posts
- National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Invites Application for 12 Finance Head and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021