National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
invites applications for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: 12th pass with science subjects or equivalent from recognized board and two years Field experience. Desirable: Experience of field work.
15330/- Per Month
Age Limit: upto 28 years.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview together with their complete bio-data with one recent photograph and photocopies of the certificates/testimonials and the originals for verification before the Selection Committee on 29th Aug 2019 at 10:00 am at NIMR FU Office, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Bariatu, Ranchi - 834009. NOC is necessary in the case of persons serving in Central/State Govt. / Autonomous Bodies/PSUs. The Institute may conduct written / skill test / typing test if required. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Age limit - Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. rules and also admissible for the candidates possessing experience of working in other research projects in Government/ /Autonomous bodies/ PSU.
Published on: 20 August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Recruitment
About National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)?
The Payscale is as follows Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): INR15330,
When can I can apply for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) job at National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bariatu, Ranchi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th August, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th August, 2019
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021