National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) is an autonomous institution aided by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute started with the mandate to undertake, promote and co-ordinate research, train workers and to serve as an information resource in identified aspects of the plant genome. The research program of National Institute of Plant Genome Research aims to contribute to the understanding of the structure, expression, and function of genes along with the arrangement of genes on plant genomes and manipulation of plant genes / genomes to breed improved varieties of food and industrial crops for high yields. National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant, Technical Assistant, Research Associate, Lab Attendant, Finance Officer, Staff Scientists, Research Associate, Research Fellow, Technical Assistant, Technician, Finance Officer, Consultant Engineer, Programmer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. degree in any subject of Life Sciences, M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics, Ph. D. degree in Life-Sciences, Matriculate, Graduate with SAS/CA/ICWA, Ph.D, Ph.D degree in discipline of Life Sciences (including Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Plant Molecular Biology), M.Sc./M.Tech. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics, B.Sc./B.Tech degree in Bioinformatics, for a great career at National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR).
NIPGR Invites Application for 3 Scientist Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientist-VI, V, III
Scientist-VI, V, III
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
1. Ph.D./equivalent degree in Engineering/post- graduate or equivalent, with original high quality research work as evidenced by publications in related fields in reputed journals & patents and with 12 years of Post-qualification experience in related fields.
2. 1st Class M.Sc or equivalent with at least eleven years research experience or Ph.D. with at least eight years research experience in the relevant subject.
3. 1st Class in M.Sc. or equivalent with at least 5 years research experience or Ph.D. in the relevant subject with at least 4 years research experience.
67700-216600/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 years.
Application Fee: Unreserved candidates: Level 9 and Below - Rs.200/-, Level 10 & above and below Level 14 - Rs.500/-, Level 14 and above - Rs.1000/-, OBC Candidates: Level 9 and Below - Rs.100/-, Level 10 & above and below Level 14 - Rs.300/-, Level 14 and above - Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply on-line along with required documents uploaded in the given format. The application format and detailed information is available on the website of NIPGR, www.nipgr.ac.in. Applications, other than online, will not be accepted. The last date of submission of on-line application is February 15, 2021 (5.30 p.m.).
Published on: 16th January 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment
About National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Scientist-VI, V, III: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientist-VI, V, III?
The Payscale is as follows Scientist-VI, V, III: INR67700,
When can I can apply for Scientist-VI, V, III job at National Institute of Plant Genome Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientist-VI, V, III, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th February, 2021
- India Government Mint Kolkata (IGM Kolkata) Invites Application for 7 Supervisor, Engraver Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Library and Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (RMS Ajmer) Invites Application for 12 Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 7 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PPQS Invites Application for 10 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Invites Application for 81 Scientist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISTM Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Council (NEC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Special Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) Invites Application for 73 Health Inspector Recruitment 2021