National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) is an autonomous institution aided by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute started with the mandate to undertake, promote and co-ordinate research, train workers and to serve as an information resource in identified aspects of the plant genome. The research program of National Institute of Plant Genome Research aims to contribute to the understanding of the structure, expression, and function of genes along with the arrangement of genes on plant genomes and manipulation of plant genes / genomes to breed improved varieties of food and industrial crops for high yields. National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant, Technical Assistant, Research Associate, Lab Attendant, Finance Officer, Staff Scientists, Research Associate, Research Fellow, Technical Assistant, Technician, Finance Officer, Consultant Engineer, Programmer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. degree in any subject of Life Sciences, M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics, Ph. D. degree in Life-Sciences, Matriculate, Graduate with SAS/CA/ICWA, Ph.D, Ph.D degree in discipline of Life Sciences (including Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Plant Molecular Biology), M.Sc./M.Tech. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics, B.Sc./B.Tech degree in Bioinformatics, for a great career at National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR).
National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates having B.Sc. degree are eligible to apply.
20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
The candidate must ascertain their eligibility before applying. Eligible candidates may apply by sending a single pdf file of the complete application in the given format with subject line Application for the Project Assistant position to the email: email@example.com with self-attested softcopy of all the relevant certificates. The application should reach at the given email ID latest within 15 days from the date of advertisement. For online interview, a link will be sent to the shortlisted candidate along with the timeslot for the day of interview.
Published on: 22nd January 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment
About National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR20000,
When can I can apply for Project Assistant job at National Institute of Plant Genome Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th February, 2021
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Invites Application for 103 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 5 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Allahabad Invites Application for 27 English Teacher and Various Posts
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Invites Application for Laboratory Analyst, Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021
- University Of Kerala (UOK) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Agartala Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for Teaching Associate and Variouso Posts