National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate (RA-III)
Research Associate (RA-III)
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
i. Candidates having Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology or related field are eligible to apply.
ii. Candidates having M.Tech in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with three years post-M.Tech research experience and with at least two first author research publication can also apply as mentioned in DST office memorandum number SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated January 30, 2019.
iii. Candidates having research experience in the area of plant microbe interactions, functional genomics, bioinformatics, genomics-assisted breeding duly supported with relevant publications (at least two first author papers with more than 3 impact factor) will be preferred.
Please check with the concern authority or website
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates may apply by sending soft copy through e-mail in the given format with a cover letter showing interest along with self- attested soft copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, (from Class X onwards) and proof of research experience/publications.
2. A single pdf file, consisting of application from cover letter, and all documents, must be sent to email@example.com within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
3. In-complete application and lack of supporting educational/experience certificates will be rejected
4. ONLY soft copy of the application in the given format will be accepted
5. For any clarification candidates may contact Scientist in charge through e-mail only.
Published on: 21st June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment
About National Institute of Plant Genome Research
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) is an autonomous institution aided by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute started with the mandate to undertake, promote and co-ordinate research, train workers and to serve as an information resource in identified aspects of the plant genome. The research program of National Institute of Plant Genome Research aims to contribute to the understanding of the structure, expression, and function of genes along with the arrangement of genes on plant genomes and manipulation of plant genes / genomes to breed improved varieties of food and industrial crops for high yields. National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant, Technical Assistant, Research Associate, Lab Attendant, Finance Officer, Staff Scientists, Research Associate, Research Fellow, Technical Assistant, Technician, Finance Officer, Consultant Engineer, Programmer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. degree in any subject of Life Sciences, M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics, Ph. D. degree in Life-Sciences, Matriculate, Graduate with SAS/CA/ICWA, Ph.D, Ph.D degree in discipline of Life Sciences (including Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Plant Molecular Biology), M.Sc./M.Tech. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics, B.Sc./B.Tech degree in Bioinformatics, for a great career at National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Associate (RA-III): 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate (RA-III)?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate (RA-III): INR Please check with the concern authority or website,
When can I can apply for Research Associate (RA-III) job at National Institute of Plant Genome Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in JNU Campus, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate (RA-III), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st July, 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021