National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha 769 008.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIT Rourkela Announced Job Notification For Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Salary||31000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Junior Research Fellow (JRF)” for the Project entitled “Development and Prototyping of Multiport Hybrid Power Electronic Converters with Advanced Control for Household Nanogrid.”
i. Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow – 01 (One)
2. Name of the Research Project: “Development and Prototyping of Multiport Hybrid Power Electronic Converters with Advanced Control for Household Nanogrid”
3. Tenure of the Project: Three (03) years (from 2021 to 2024)
4. Tenure of the Assignment: Initial for a period of one year (Extendable to three years upon satisfactory performance)
5. Job Description:
A. To carry out the research work (Experimental), in the field of Power Electronics Converters and Controllers Design (Microcontroller/DSP) & to visit different industry/ institute (in India) and DST, New Delhi for progress meeting.
B. Assist the PI in preparation of reports related to the research work
C. Other works related to the project
6. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: INR 31,000 (1st & 2nd year) and INR 35,000 (3rd year) [for NET / GATE]
7., Essential Qualifications and Experience:
M. Tech. or M.E. in Electrical Engineering with 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA along with Institute norms. It is desirable that the student should have handsome experience to work in hardware setup fabrication and controller design in microcontroller or DSP platform.
8. Desirable Qualifications / Experiences: Valid NET / GATE Score, Simulation/ Experimental skills in designing of different power electronics converter topologies and their control schemes.
9. NITR/SR/2021/Advt-21EE018/L/015(Re-advt.) dt. 06.10.2021
31000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
How to Apply:
1. Date and Time for On-line / Walk-in Interview: Will be notified later.
2. Place of Interview: Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Rourkela
3. Eligible candidates may apply within 24.10.2021, 23:59 HRS. The candidates are required to send the complete filled up application form (Soft copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The application form is available in the following link: http://nitrkl.ac.in/oldwebsite/ Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Doc/JRF%20LS-PND-64(2).pdf which must be filled by candidates and also required to attach photocopies of all supporting documents, research papers (if any) etc.
5. Candidates will build a Single PDF file; it is to be sent to Principal Investigator (email@example.com.) on or before 24.09.2021, 23:59 HRS.
6. The candidates are also required to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form [such as original of all mark sheets and certificates, research papers (if any), experience certificate (if any) etc.] at the time of interview / joining.
7. Selection / Joining will be canceled in case of any suppression of information / document provided earlier.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Rourkela Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Rourkela Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Rourkela
Every faculty, staff and student of NIT Rourkela is passionately committed to the mission of making India a world leader in technology and science, and nurtures this commitment with honesty, hard work and team spirit.
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) was established in the year 1961. NIT Rourkela is an institute for engineering and technology. It is located in Rourkela, Odisha. NIT Rourkela offers B. Tech,B. Tech-M. Tech Dual, M. Tech, M.Sc,Integrated M.Sc, MBA and PhD degree. National Institute of Technology Rourkela recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Librarian, SAS Officer (Sports), Technical Assistant, Library and Information Assistant, Superintendent, Accountant, Secretary, Technician, Lab Assistant, Medical Lab Technician (Female), Junior Assistant, Library Trainee, Assistant Professor, Scientific Officer (Software Development/ Sophisticated Instrument), Assistant Librarian, Research Associate, Project Assistant, Project Officer, Research Associate, Research Investigator, Senior Research Fellow, Stipendiary Engineers, Stipendiary Technician, Stipendiary Assistant, Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Master's Degree in Physical Education or Master's Degree in Sports Science, Bachelor's (Honours) Degree in Science in relevant subject or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field or Post Graduate Degree in Science or B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant field, Bachelor's Degree in Library & Information Science, B. Lib. Inf. Sc. / B. Lib. Sc, Bachelor's Degree with minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. in Stenography + Knowledge of Computer applications, B.Sc. Degree in relevant field or Senior Secondary (10+2) and ITI Course in appropriate trade (Technician), Matriculation + course in Medical Lab Technician or 10+2 with Life Science/Biology as a subject, Graduation in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline followed by Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc), Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate field, Bachelor's Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy/Finance, M.Sc /MCA Degree in relevant field, Ph.D.in relevant Discipline / M.Tech.in relevant discipline, B.Tech / Diploma in Ceramic / Metal / Mech, MA / M.Phil Econmics / Agriculture Economics / Development Studies, Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering / Architecture or Computer Science or MCA or BSc (Ag) specializing in Horticulture or Forestry, B.Com or BBA or BCA or Diploma in Office management/Secretarial practices, ITI in Electrician / Electronic / Refrigeration mechanic / Welder / Fitter / Machinist or Turner, for a great career at National Institute of Technology Rourkela.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Rourkela
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rourkela, 769008 Orissa Last Date: 24 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts NIT Rourkela Announced Job Notification For Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply NIT Rourkela Announced Job Notification For Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Junior Research Fellow Education Requirement M.E
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021