NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
National Highway-67, Tiruchirappalli, 620015 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Posted on||20 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.E /M-Tech - Power Electronics and Drives/ Power System/ Energy Systems/ Renewable Systems(with valid GATE score)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview through e-mail. The interview will be held in EEE department, NIT Tiruchirappalli for the shortlisted candidates.
2. Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
How to Apply:
A. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
B. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post with “Junior Research Fellow – EEE – CERI” mentioned on the cover: - Filled in application should be furnished in the prescribed format. - Self-attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates and experience certificate.
C. The soft copy of the application shall be sent to email@example.com on or before 30th September 2021.
D. The duly filled-in hard copy of the application along with copies of certificates should reach us before 4.00 pm on 5 th October 2021 in prescribed format.
E. Please note that No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
F. The decision of the selection committee is final. Canvassing in any form leads to rejection of the candidature.
Published on: 20 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NITT) was established in the year 1964. It is located in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. NITT is a engineering and technology university. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli offers undergraduate and graduate programs in engineering, science, architecture and management. NITT offers B.Tech. degrees in 9 engineering disciplines as well as the B.Arch. degree. The institute offers graduate programs in 23 disciplines, including 21 programs in science and engineering, leading to a M.Sc. or M.Tech. degree respectively, as well as a program in computer applications (MCA) and management (MBA). Doctoral programs are offered in all disciplines. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), MIS Officer, Data Entry Operator, Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Doctors, Faculty, TEM (Transmission Electron Microscope) Trainee Staff, Research Associate, Research Assistant, Technical Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Accountant, Steward, Electrician/ Plumber/ Carpenter, Supervisor, ITI Apprentices Trainee, Ad-Hoc Faculty, Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters' degree in any discipline, M.Sc in Physics, Diploma or Degree + computer skills, BE/B.Tech (CSE/ECE/EEE), Bachelor's degree + Good typing speed 40 w.p.m + Good proficiency in MS Office, Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering + Basic knowledge in computers, MBBS with PG Degree, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. (Chemistry); Post Graduate Degree in Physics, Chemistry or Biology; Diploma (ECE/EEE/Instrumentation/Mechanical), Degree B.Com + Must possess Tally Certificate + Office automation (MS word, Excel etc.), ITI (Computer Science / Technology), Graduate Degree, 10th Class, ITI holders (Electrician Trade), degree in BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR B.Arch + ME / M.Tech in Construction Engineering/ Technology / Management, B.Sc (Nursing) or Diploma Nursing, Ph.D in concerned subject, ME/M.Tech (Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering), for a great career at National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Highway-67, Tiruchirappalli
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021