NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Dr. P J A Alphonse (Principal Investigator) Professor & Head Department of Computer Applications National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
-, Tiruchirappalli, - Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Age should be less than 27 years and should have a valid GATE Score.|
|Salary||31000 - 35000|
|Posted on||25 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master of Science in Data Science / Analytics, M.E. /M. Tech. in Computer Science & Engg./ Data Analytics/ AI & ML / AI & Data Science/ Information Technology Minimum 70% or 7.5 CGPA in UG and PG from a recognized University/ Institute.
31000 - 35000
Age Limit: Age should be less than 27 years and should have a valid GATE Score.
1. Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good academic record, research potential, and relevant experience. However, the selection of the candidate would be based on their performance in the Written Test and/or Interview.
2. The date of written test and interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail. No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the written test and the interview.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates may send the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given below) along with the relevant supporting documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject marked as “JRF Application - CNI NITT Project”.
2. The candidate selected as Junior Research Fellow, will be permitted to register for PhD programme as per NITT rules and regulations.
3. The last date for receipt of applications is 10.10.2021. Dr. P J A Alphonse (Principal Investigator) Professor & Head Department of Computer Applications National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NITT) was established in the year 1964. It is located in Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. NITT is a engineering and technology university. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli offers undergraduate and graduate programs in engineering, science, architecture and management. NITT offers B.Tech. degrees in 9 engineering disciplines as well as the B.Arch. degree. The institute offers graduate programs in 23 disciplines, including 21 programs in science and engineering, leading to a M.Sc. or M.Tech. degree respectively, as well as a program in computer applications (MCA) and management (MBA). Doctoral programs are offered in all disciplines. National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant, Deputy Registrar, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), MIS Officer, Data Entry Operator, Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Doctors, Faculty, TEM (Transmission Electron Microscope) Trainee Staff, Research Associate, Research Assistant, Technical Assistant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Accountant, Steward, Electrician/ Plumber/ Carpenter, Supervisor, ITI Apprentices Trainee, Ad-Hoc Faculty, Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters' degree in any discipline, M.Sc in Physics, Diploma or Degree + computer skills, BE/B.Tech (CSE/ECE/EEE), Bachelor's degree + Good typing speed 40 w.p.m + Good proficiency in MS Office, Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering + Basic knowledge in computers, MBBS with PG Degree, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. (Chemistry); Post Graduate Degree in Physics, Chemistry or Biology; Diploma (ECE/EEE/Instrumentation/Mechanical), Degree B.Com + Must possess Tally Certificate + Office automation (MS word, Excel etc.), ITI (Computer Science / Technology), Graduate Degree, 10th Class, ITI holders (Electrician Trade), degree in BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR B.Arch + ME / M.Tech in Construction Engineering/ Technology / Management, B.Sc (Nursing) or Diploma Nursing, Ph.D in concerned subject, ME/M.Tech (Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering), for a great career at National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR 31000 - 35000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Tiruchirappalli
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th October, 2021
- Office of Senior Superintendent of Police Bastar Invites Application for Fighter Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for House Physician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Immunology Invites Application for Research Associate II Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Dhobi Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021