National Institute of Plant Health Management Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Department of Agriculture & Cooperation
Ministry of Agriculture
500 030 (AP)
, Hyderabad, PINCODE Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIPHM Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||65 years(Engagement beyond 65 years and upto 70 years could be with approval of Director General, NIPHM, keeping in view his/her good health appropriate for the work and level of expertise in rare cases)|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||01 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Retired Staff
Walk-in-Interview will be held at 9.00 a.m. on date mentioned below at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad for engagement of following position on contractual basis. The engagement will be initially for a period not exceeding one year which is extendable by one year. The details of educational qualifications, experience, age and other eligibility criteria, along with application proforma are given below. The eligible candidates for the below mentioned contractual posts will be required to make a power point presentation of 15 minutes duration (on the topic of their field in line with the position they applied for) and it will be followed by interview. All the candidates should carry the presentation (in Pen drive) to attend the walk-in-interview.
1.Post Name: Consultant (Admin-Civil and Electrical)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Qualifications: Officers/employees worked and retired in cadre of Assistant Engineer in Level 7/8 as per 7th CPC in Central and State Governments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies having considerable experience (in relevant subject) of functioning of Central Government Ministries/Departments. The Consultants should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong flair depth handling work relating to Internal Finance as well The Consultant should have relevant experience as Engineer and familiar with CPWD/PWD norms/procedures and preparation /scrutiny of estimates /tenders and experience of dealing with computers
4. Remuneration: A fixed monthly amount shall be admissible, arrived at by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement. The amount of remuneration so fixed shall remain unchanged for the term of the contract. There will be no annual increment / percentage increase during the contract period as per Ministry of Finance OM 3-25/2020-E.III A dated 09.12.2020.
5. Transport Allowance: An appropriate and fixed amount of Transport Allowance for the purpose of commuting between the residence and the place of work shall be allowed not exceeding the rate of applicable to the appointee at the time of retirement. The amount so fixed shall remain unchanged during the term of appointment. However, retired employees engaged as consultants may be allowed TA/DA on official tour, if any, as per their entitlement at the time of retirement.
Duties Of The Posts: Maintenance of Infrastructure facilities, tructure facilities Estate Management, Monitoring and supervision of construction work and quality check (civil and electrical posts), Maintenance of all civil and electrical works at NIPHM, Preparation and Scrutiny of estimates and tenders etc, Knowledge of computers, CPWD, PWD works, Any other duties assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time
Age Limit: 65 years(Engagement beyond 65 years and upto 70 years could be with approval of Director General, NIPHM, keeping in view his/her good health appropriate for the work and level of expertise in rare cases)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Date of Interview: 20-10-2021
2. The candidates attending walk-in interview should present themselves for certificate verification at the same venue by 9.00 a.m. on the dates mentioned in the notification. The candidates are directed to bring all the relevant original documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience, training, projects, testimonials, etc., along with a set of self-attested photocopies and a recent passport size photograph, for necessary certificate verification. It may be noted that production of above said documents is mandatory.
2. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview. No separate call letter for the PPT & Interview shall be issued. The position is purely temporary on contractual basis for a period of one year from the date of joining. NIPHM will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the term. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment
About National Institute of Plant Health Management
In order to bestow greater functional flexibility, and broader reach in delivery against the emerging challenges in the field of Plant Health Management, a very crucial area for enhancing our country's agricultural production, the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation of the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India had taken a decision for transforming this Institute into an autonomous body. Consequently, the Institute has been registered as an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India on 24th October 2008 under the name, National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM).
NIPHM objectives are Human Resource development in Plant Protection Technology, plant quarantine and biosecurity with special emphasis on crop-oriented Integrated Pest Management approaches and protecting the plant biosecurity borders, both in public and private sectors; Human Resource development in analysis of Pesticide Formulations and Pesticide Residues for monitoring the quality status of pesticides in States/U.Ts.
National Institute of Plant Health Management Hyderabad, Telangana recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture with specialization in Plant Pathology and NET for a great career at NIPHM.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Plant Health Management
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Department of Agriculture & Cooperation Ministry of Agriculture Rajendra Nagar 500 030 (AP) , Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021