NIRTH Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Life Science subject relevant to the present need with three years work experience. Or Master degree in the relevant subjects. Desirable: Experience in sample collection from human. Sample processing. Experience in COVID-19 diagnosis. Knowledge of computer applications.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates possessing the required qualification and experience may download application from the websites www.nirth.res.in and www.icmr.nic.in and send it along with detailed CV and all relevant documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 03/06/2021 (17:30 hours).
Terms & Conditions:
1. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
2. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee selection.
3. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organization are not eligible.
4. Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected will have to produce original documents of their qualification age and experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
5. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, result or any other information.
6. Departmental candidates or candidates working/have worked on project of ICMR Institutes/ Centre’s shall be given age relaxation to maximum of five years or a completed months/year based on earlier project services, whichever is less, they meet the essential qualification and experience prescribed for the post, with a view to provide them opportunity to compare with other candidates.
7. If the candidates of reserved category are not available, appointment will be made from the candidates of other categories as per the recommendations of the selection committee and future vacancy will be filled from the candidates of relevant categories.
8. Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation will be allowed in unreserved posts.
9. Age will be reckoned from last date of receipt of application i.e. 03/06/2021
10. Above post is contractual for the duration offered may or may not be renewed subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
12. Stipend/consolidated emoluments of the project positions may vary from time to time 13. No TA/DA will be paid and candidate has to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for discussion meeting.
14. The Director, ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
15. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
16. Appointment on project mode is purely temporary and candidates shall have no claim for regular appointment either in ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur or ICMR or any organization of Govt. of India.
17. Leave shall be as per the ICMR policy for project staff.
18. The number of vacancies may vary according to requirement at later stage.
19. Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
20. No accommodation can be provided for the shortlisted candidate.
21. Addendum/corrigendum of this advertisement will not be published in newspaper. Please refer to the Institute website (www.nirth.res.in) in this regard.
22. Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur and the decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
Published on: 31st May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Recruitment
About National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) was established on 1st March 1948 in Jabalpur, to improve health and create awareness among tribal society. NIRTH was formerly Regional Medical Research Center for Tribals. It is permanent institution of Indian Council of Medical Research under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health of Family Welfare, Government of India.
The institute perform several important research project on Malaria, Filaria, Tuberculosis, Diarrhea, Virology, Fluorosis and Social Science. NIRTH has a sickle cell clinic, referral laboratory intermediate for tuberculosis, state referral laboratory for HIV/AIDS, Apex for Dengue and Chikungunya for Madhya Pradesh and Chitties Ghar are the VRDL for diagnosis of Swine Fiu and other communicable viral diseases in the state.
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
(Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals (Indian Council of Medical Research) )
Department of Health Research,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
NIRTH Complex, Nagpur Road
P.O. - Garha, Jabalpur, PIN - 482003
Madhya Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-761-2370800, 2370818, 2673807, 3204738
Fax: +91-761-2672239, 2672835
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant: INR31000,
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant job at National Institute for Research in Tribal Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in PO: Garha, Jabalpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021