Govt National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIRT Recruitment 2021-2022 nirt.res.in NIRT Chennai Jobs. Latest Job: NIRT Invites Application for 9 Consultant, Senior Project Assistant, Driver Recruitment 2021.
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 7 Consultant (Non Medical) Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2020-21
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant (Non Medical)
Consultant (Non Medical)
Chetpet, Chennai, 600031 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts
Educational Qualification: Masters in social work/Psychology/Sociology/Medical Sociology. Desirable Qualification & Experience Research experience in the field of social and behavioural research especially in Quantitative and Qualitative data collection/Data transcription/translation, analysis and report writing. Knowledge of Computer applications.
32000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years.
How to Apply:
Candidate should submit the following certificates through e-mail [email protected] only for considering their candidature and should mention the name of the project applied for in the application form. The p last date for sending applications by e-mail is 02.07.2020 by 5.30P.M.
Published on: 30th June 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Recruitment
About National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) comes under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is an Internationally Recognized Institution for Tuberculosis Research. It was collaborated with World Health Organisation (WHO),for Research & Training.
The prime objective of Institute is to carry out research on all aspects (Clinical / Bacteriological / Epidemiological / Laboratory) of Tuberculosis and HIV, by coordinating nation wide surveys to assess the prevalence of Drug resistance to Antituberculosis Drugs and also provide quality assurance to the laboratory component of National Programme.
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) offers Postgraduate Training / P. hD Degree in Bacteriological / Epidemiological /Biochemistry / Immunology and Statistic etc.
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) offers recruitment for eligible candidates for the posts of, Technical Officer (A- Pharmacy) / Technical Officer (A- Field) / Technical Officer (Laboratory) / Technical Assistant (Library) / Technician (X- Ray) / Data Processing Operator / Lower Division Clerk / Office Attendant / Technical Assistant / Personal Assistant, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Consultant (Non Medical): 7 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant (Non Medical)?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant (Non Medical): INR32000,
When can I can apply for Consultant (Non Medical) job at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Chetpet, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd July, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant (Non Medical), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd July, 2020
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Invites Application for 16 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Ayush Invites Application for Adviser Recruitment 2021
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) Invites Application for System Engineer, System Analyst Recruitment 2021
- Forest Survey of India (FSI) Invites Application for 44 Technical Associate Recruitment 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for 18 Administrative Officer and Various Posts
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) Invites Application for 44 Assistant Director and Various Posts
- Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) Invites Application for 5 Intern Recruitment 2021
- DSSSB Invites Application for 1809 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for 25 Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021