NIT Jalandhar Invites Application for Research/Project Associate/Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Institute Of Technology Jalandhar (NIT Jalandhar)
invites applications for recruitment of Research/Project Associate/Assistant
ECE Department, National Institute of Technology Jalandhar,n-144011
NIT, Jalandhar, - Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIT Jalandhar Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research/Project Associate/Assistan|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 1st class B.Tech in Electronics Engg. and 1st class M.Tech or equivalent degree with background in VLSI/ Microelectronics. Desirable: Expertise in the designing of VCO and Mixer Schematic, Layout and parameters extractions.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Tentative Date/Time and Venue for interview/Online interview: 08/10/2021 at 10:30 am. No TA/DA shall be given for the interview.
2. The selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
3. Candidates are requested to send an advance soft copy of CV and scanned supporting documents through e-mail to Chief-Investigator /Co-Chief Investigator latest by 04/10/2021.
Published on: 24 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Jalandhar
The Dr B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, popularly known as NIT Jalandhar (NITJ), is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India. It was originally called Punjab Regional Engineering College, Jalandhar (PREC).
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology was established in 1987 as a Regional Engineering College and was given the status of National Institute of Technology (Deemed University) by the Government of India on October 17, 2002, under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi.
The Institute offers following courses: B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, PhD
NIT Jalandhar recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Officer, Part Time Counselor/ Psychologist, Part Time ENT Specialist, Part Time Dental Surgeon, Part Time Ophthalmologist/ Eye Specialist, Laboratory Technician (Medical).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS Degree, M.phill in Clinical Psychology Or MA / M.Sc in Psychology / Clinical Psychology, MBBS / MS (ENT), MDS/BDS Degree; MBBS, MS/DNB; 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) + Diploma in Medical Lab Technology for a great career at Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research/Project Associate/Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research/Project Associate/Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research/Project Associate/Assistant: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research/Project Associate/Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Jalandhar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT, Jalandhar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research/Project Associate/Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021