NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate (PA)
Project Associate (PA)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.Tech./B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering with CGPA above 7.0/10 preference will be given to the candidates with GATE score
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 Years
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by Email for the Online/ Walk-in-interview. Last date to apply is June 25, 2021. Application can be sent by postal services or by E-mail. Copy of the application in the prescribed format along with the CV and copies of all supporting documents duly Self Attested Declaration in a single PDF file format should be sent to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the subject on top of the envelop as Application for PA under SERB-DST funded project (SRG/2020/002486)
Published on: 12th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
The National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur), is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Established as a Regional Institute of Technology in 1960, it was upgraded to National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 27 December 2002 with the status of a Deemed University. It is one of the 30 NITs in India, and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur was founded as the Regional Institute of Technology in 1960 by Dr. Srikrishna Sinha, the then Chief Minister of the state of Bihar (unpartitioned). The date of 15 August, Independence Day in India, was chosen for the laying of the foundation stone. It now serves as the NIT for the newly carved state of Jharkhand, while NIT Patna serves as the NIT for the state of Bihar.
Programs offered by the Institute are B.Tech (Hons), M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, P.hD.
NIT Jamshedpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. Degree with first class degree at Bachelor's and Master's level in Engineering / Technology for a great career at National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate (PA): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate (PA)?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate (PA): INR25000,
When can I can apply for Project Associate (PA) job at National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Adityapur, Jamshedpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate (PA), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th June, 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021