Govt National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIT Manipur Recruitment 2021-2022 nitmanipur.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: NIT Manipur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
NIT Manipur Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: NITM.1/(261-Estt)/DSTM/Shuma Adhikari/2019/189
National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Langol, Imphal, 795004 Manipur
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering
8000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: Not more than 30 years.
How to Apply:
Duly filled in application forms along with the recent passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of the degree certificate and mark sheets with complete bio-data must be sent to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal - Manipur 795004 in the prescribed format by hand or speed/registered post. On the envelope please inscribe “Application for the post of Project Assistant (Part-Time) for DSTM Project: “Modelling a Low Cost and Independent Adaptive Traffic Control”
Published on: 21st July 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Manipur
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur was established in the year 2010. It is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), by State Government & Government of India.
The aim of Institute is to provide Quality Higher Technical Education to their Students and become Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research, Innovation and Maintain the Global Standards.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers various Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D, M.Tech and also for Special Research in Academic Discipline of, Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic & Communication Technology / Computer Science Engineering / Telecommunication / Environmental Engineering, etc.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Kendra at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR8000,
When can I can apply for Project Assistant job at National Institute of Technology Manipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Langol, Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th August, 2020
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Scientist-D Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Centre-Director Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Regulatory Authority India (TRAI) Invites Application for Joint Advisor, Deputy Advisor Recruitment 2021
- NRCM Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Invites Application for Professor, Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 89 Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- GADVASU Invites Application for Teaching, Non Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) Invites Application for Director, Professor Recruitment 2021