NIT Manipur Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Superintendent (Post Graduate)
Superintendent (Post Graduate)
NIT , Imphal, 795001 Manipur
Number of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: First class Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline or Master's Degree im any discipline from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade. First class Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline or Master's Degree im any discipline from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade. Maintenance of overall accounts, day to day transaction, C
9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 42001/-
Age Limit: 56 Years
For more details, please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
1. An advance copy of the application alongwith all requisite documents may, however, be sent in PDF file through email firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will not be considered by the Screening Committee if the same is not received through the proper channel. The last date for receipt of applications is 3:00 p.m. of 28th October,202l. 2. Candidates meeting the above eligibility conditions may download the format available on the institute website http://www.nitmanipur.ac.in. duly signed, filled-in application form in the prescribed format (as enclosed) complete in all respects along with attested copies of certificates relating to qualifications, relevant experience, date of birth, caste etc. and a recent passport size photograph affixed on it may be sent by the last date of receipt of applications and superscribing in envelop with the post applied for and addressed to: The Registrar National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Lamphelpat - 795004. 3. The duly filled-in applications should be forwarded through the proper channels along with photocopies of upto-date ACRs/APARs dossiers for the last 5 (five) years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent and vigilance/disciplinary clearance.
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Manipur
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur was established in the year 2010. It is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), by State Government & Government of India.
The aim of Institute is to provide Quality Higher Technical Education to their Students and become Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research, Innovation and Maintain the Global Standards.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers various Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D, M.Tech and also for Special Research in Academic Discipline of, Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic & Communication Technology / Computer Science Engineering / Telecommunication / Environmental Engineering, etc.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Kendra at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Superintendent (Post Graduate): 02 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Superintendent (Post Graduate), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Superintendent (Post Graduate): INR9300,
When can I can apply for Superintendent (Post Graduate), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Manipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT , Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Superintendent (Post Graduate), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Nurse/ Field investigator Recruitment 2021
- PEC Limited Invites Application for Legal Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Invites Application for Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Invites Application for Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Multitask worker Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Nutritionist Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021