National Institute of Technology Warangal Invites Application for Adhoc Faculty Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
invites applications for recruitment of Adhoc Faculty
Head, Department Of Humanities And Social Sciences NIT Warangal
National Institute of Technology
TS , Warangal,506004 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIT Warangal Job Notification 2021 For Adhoc Faculty Post - 60000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Adhoc Faculty|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A, M.Phil/Ph.D
Applications are invited for Ad-hoc Faculty positions purely on temporary basis in the Department Of Humanities And Social Sciences, NIT, Warangal.
1. Name of the Post: Ad-hoc Faculty
2. Pay package: Rs.60,000/- PM (Consolidated pay) for Ph.D. holders.
3. Essential qualifications:
a) M.A English with First class at UG and PG Levels.
b) Ph.D. (English) and
c) NET (Desirable)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
The short-listed candidates are required to attend an interview on 25th October, 2021, through video conference mode/Google meet. Further details of the interview will be shared by the Head of the Department through email. Selected candidates are required to join immediately.
How to Apply:
Applications in the prescribed format (enclosed) with scanned copies of certificates (qualifications, experience etc.), should reach by E-mail to the Head, Department Of Humanities And Social Sciences NIT Warangal, on or before 15th October 2021, by 5.00 P.M. The e-mail address of the HOD email@example.com
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Warangal Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Warangal Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Warangal
National Institute of Technology Warangal is a Public technological higher-education institute and located in Warangal, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal or NITW) was established in the year 1959. NIT Warangal is an engineering institute located in Warangal. National Institute of Technology Warangal provides courses in bachelor's, masters and doctoral degrees in engineering, technology, basic sciences, and management. NIT Warangal has the following departments - Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Physics (Photonics and Electronics ), Chemistry, Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Management. National Institute of Technology, Warangal recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Registrar/ Officer, Principal Technical Officer, Residential Security Officer, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Project Associate, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Adhoc Lecturer (Chemistry), Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Tech and M.Tech/ ME/ MS in Civil Engineering, M.Sc. (Chemistry) / Ph.D., for a great career at National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Adhoc Faculty: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Adhoc Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Adhoc Faculty: INR 60000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Adhoc Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Warangal
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Institute of Technology TS , Warangal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Adhoc Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021