NIEPVD Invites Application for 13 Consultant TGT, Consultant PGT and More Vacancies
National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Visual Disabilities (NIEPVD)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant TGT, Consultant PGT and More Vacancies
Consultant TGT, Consultant PGT and More Vacancies
Director, NIEPVD 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun 248001
Number of Vacancy: 13 Posts
|NIEPVD Announced Job Notification For Consultant TGT, Consultant PGT and More Vacancies Vacancies - 45000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Consultant TGT, Consultant PGT and More Vacancies|
|Education Requirement||B.Ed,Diploma,BSW,BPT,M.Ed,M.Sc,PG Diploma,M.Phil/Ph.D,BOT|
|Total Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Salary||28000 - 45000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||11 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Sep, 2021|
Consultant Lecturer Special Education: Master’s Degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% marks and M.Ed in special education (VI) with not less than 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in 7 point scale or an equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI.
Consultant Lecturer (Clinical Psychology): M.Phil in Clinical Psychology.
Consultant CBID: Master Degree with D.Ed (SE) B. Ed (SE) OR PGDRP/PCCP/MPhil OR BSW with any RCI qualification OR MDRA OR BOT/BPT/BSLP/BMR/ BMRS/ MRSE/BMSC (Valid CRR Registration wherever applicable).
Consultant PGT (Eng.): Two year integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the English subject OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the English Subject 2. B.Ed Special Education (VI) or B.Ed (General) with Diploma in Special Education (VI) OR Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (VI) OR Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education 3. Proficiency in teaching in English and Braille.
Consultant TGT (Eng.): 4 year integrated degree of graduate OR Graduate Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the English Subject. B.Ed Special Education (VI) or B.Ed (General) with Diploma in Special Education (VI) OR Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (VI) OR Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education. Proficiency in teaching in English and Braille.
28000 - 45000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
The application duly completed in all respect should reach the Director, NIEPVD 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun 248 001 on or before 1700 hrs, 16.09.2021.
1. Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (nonrefundable) drawn in favor of the Director, NIEPVD, payable at Dehradun must accompany with the application without which the application will not be considered. The Demand Draft should not be drawn before the date of issue this advertisement. Candidate must write their name and post applied for on the reverse of the demand draft. Persons with Disability (Divyangjan) are exempted from above fee.
2. Applications must invariably be accompanied with self attested copies of certificates, degrees, marksheets, and testimonials in support of qualifications, age and experience failing which application will be rejected straightway. No query will be entertained after receipt of application.
3. Mere fulfilling the qualification does not entitle a candidate to be necessary considered or called for the written test.
4. The NIEPVD reserves the right to:
(a) Conduct written and/ or trade test for the post wherever the circumstances so warranted or may fix a criterion after taking into the qualification and experience of the applicants
(b) not to fill any or all the advertised positions
(c) fill up consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of selection for available candidate by direct recruitment
(d) reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof
(e) any edition/deletion and changes in matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of recruitment
(f) Increase/ Decrease the number of posts without giving any reason. The number of position is thus open to change.
5. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested clear copies of degree/certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate/application fee, caste certificate (if any) etc.) will be rejected out-rightly. Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on last date of submission of application form.
6. Application received after the last due date to postal delay or any other reason(s) thereof or incomplete in any form or without the application fee, shall be summarily rejected.
7. Person employed in Government /Semi Government Organisation/ Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel with Vigilance clearance. However, they may send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC)’ mentioning clearly regarding vigilance clearance from their present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking with their application that the NOC would be submitted at the time of interview. Direct application from such candidates without undertaking will not be entertained.
8. No corresponding will be entertained from the candidates regarding the eligibility, status of application, postal delays, conduct and result of test/Interview, reasons for not being called etc.
9. Applicants must super scribe the envelope with ‘Application for the post of.
10. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidate.
11. NIEPVD strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
12. In case any mistake in selection process is detected, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
13. The Director, NIEPVD Dehradun reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
14. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Dehradun.
Published on: 11 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for the Visually Handicapped Recruitment
About National Institute for the Visually Handicapped
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 13 vacancies in total. Consultant TGT, Consultant PGT and More Vacancies: 13 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant TGT, Consultant PGT and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant TGT, Consultant PGT and More Vacancies: INR 28000 - 45000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant TGT, Consultant PGT and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at National Institute for the Visually Handicapped
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant TGT, Consultant PGT and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th September, 2021
- Indian Bank Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Visiting/Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 15 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 19 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Posts Invites Application for 12 Postman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Senior Subject Matter Expert Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 4 Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 40 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021