NCPOR Invites Application for 34 Trained Manpower Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: NCPOR/11/21
National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR)
invites applications for recruitment of Trained Manpower
Number of Vacancy: 34 Posts
1. Vehicle Mechanic, Vehicle Electrician, Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators), Station Electrician, Generator Mechanic/Operator, Welder, Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter, Carpenter: For Ex-servicemen/ Ex-Para-military/ Ex-Police Forces personnel: - Trade work as per the service records with minimum four years experience in respective trades. For civilians: a) ITI Certification (Minimum one-year course) in relevant trade with four years relevant experience, or b) Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with three years working experience in relevant field.
2. Crane Operator: For Ex-servicemen/ Ex-Para-military/ Ex-Police Forces personnel: - Trade work as per the service records with minimum four years experience in respective trades For civilians: Heavy motor vehicle license and operating hydraulic cranes preferably of the capacity of more than 20 metric tons with minimum four years experience in respective trades.
3. Male Nurse: a) Diploma in General Nursing with three years experience in relevant field. or b) Bachelor of Science in Nursing as approved by Indian Nursing Council with two years working experience in relevant field. Note: Candidates with experience in operation theatre/ ICU will be given preference.
4. Lab Technician: a) Diploma in Engineering (Instrumentation/ Electronics/electrical/mechanical) with three years working experience in handling scientific equipment/ laboratory or b) Bachelor degree in Physical Sciences/ Instrumentation with two years working experience in relevant field. Note: Candidate with experience in handling scientific laboratory equipment as laboratory attendant or project assistant or technical/scientific assistant or equivalent will be given preference.
5. Radio/Wireless Operator: For Ex-servicemen/ Ex-Para-military/ Ex-Police Forces personnel: - Trade work as per the service records with a minimum of four years experience in radio communication (HF/VHF) devices. For civilians: a) Candidate should be minimum 12th Standard passed and holding General Operator Certificate (GOC) to operate the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) with four years working experience in radio communication (HF/VHF) devices or b) Diploma in Engineering (Electronics) with three years working experience in radio communication (HF/VHF) devices. Note: Candidates with Ham (Amateur) Radio License or a Marine Radio Operator Permit will be given preference with working knowledge of English.
6. Inventory/Bookkeeping Staff: a) Candidate should be minimum 12th Standard passed and ITI Certification in computer operator and programming assistant (COPA) or equivalent trade with 4 years working experience in the management of inventory and bookkeeping or b) Diploma in computer application or equivalent with three years working experience in the management of inventory and bookkeeping. Note: Candidates must have a working knowledge of English, Preference will be given to candidates having experience in ERP software packages.
7. Chef / Cook: a) Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute with three years of working experience in relevant field. or b) Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute with two years of working experience in relevant field. Note: the candidate with working experience in a registered firm/airlines/hotel/food chain & Capable of handling 50 to 60 persons on a daily basis will be given preference.
45103-60138/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates need to register themselves by 15 July 2021 by filling online application form AL-2007 available at the NCPOR website www.ncpor.res.in along with a copy of documents proof for date of birth, PAN card, aadhar card, Marital status, educational qualification, and relevant experience.
In case of any difficulty, an individual can send the application form AL-2007 in physical form along with all the documents to the following address, however, NCPOR will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or postal delays.
The list of the screened-in candidates shall be displayed on the NCPOR website www.ncpor.res.in. For any query, you may contact 0091-832-2525523 or 0091-832-2525520 or can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 13th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research Recruitment for following posts:
About National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research Recruitment
About National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research
India began its National Antarctic Program under Department of Ocean Development (DOD) of the Government of India in 1981. A Centre dedicated to Antarctic Expeditions, named as ‘Antarctic Study Centre (ASC)’ was established at Goa in 1988. The ASC was subsequently upgraded into an autonomous institute National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR).
The main goals of the NCAOR are to plan, promote and execute the entire gamut of polar sciences and logistic activities of India in Antarctica, the Arctic and in the Southern Ocean. NCAOR is also responsible for the construction of new research stations and maintenance of existing stations in Polar Regions.
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research also manages India’s flagged Oceanographic Research Vessel Sagar Kanya. It also charters different research vessels from local and international operators for its multifarious oceanographic research in coastal, tropical and Southern oceans. nacor gov in is the official website of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research. NCAOR Director is the head and looks into all the matters of the department. Candidates look for www.ncaor.gov.in careers since the job is adventurous and there are ample opportunities and good pay scale.
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Shipboard Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Environmental / Biological/Chemistry/Marine Science, B.Sc. in any branch of Science or Diploma in Engineering.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 34 vacancies in total. Trained Manpower: 34 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trained Manpower?
The Payscale is as follows Trained Manpower: INR45103,
When can I can apply for Trained Manpower job at National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Vasco da Gama, South Goa
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trained Manpower, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021