NCCBM Invites Application for 3 Group Manager Recruitment 2021
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM)
invites applications for recruitment of Group Manager
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be a Post Graduate with Specialization in Human Resource.
Experience: The candidate should have minimum 15 years of post-qualification work experience in the Human Resource Management in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Bodies/ Private Sector Companies (* Working at comparable Level). The candidate shall be responsible for Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Manpower Planning, Training & Development, Establishment, legal, vigilance and welfare matters, pay revision, wage settlement, etc. Working knowledge in computerized environment is essential.
78800-130400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 50 years.
How to Apply:
The candidates are requested to download the application form (available at NCB website) and send the same duly filled at the following address clearly mentioning the post applied for on the envelope:
The Director-General National Council for Cement and Building Materials
34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2)
Ballabgarh -121 004, Haryana
Phone Nos: 0129-4192222, 2242051/56
Published on: 19th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Council for Cement and Building Materials Recruitment for following posts:
About National Council for Cement and Building Materials Recruitment
About National Council for Cement and Building Materials
The Council was established in the year 1962, as Cement Research Institute of India and redesignated as National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) in April 1985. NCB is involved in continuous research, technology development and transfer, education and industrial services for the cement and building material industries. The main laboratories of NCB are located at Ballabhgarh, New Delhi. National Council for Cement and Building Materials recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Civil engineering), Group Manager (Civil engineering), General Manager (Chemistry), Group Manager (Chemistry), General Manager (Chemical / Mechanical engineering), Group Manager (Chemical / Mechanical engineering), Deputy Manager (Civil engineering), Deputy Manager (Chemistry / Geology), Assistant (Materials Management), Data Entry Operator, Computer Hardware & Networking Assistant, Staff Car Driver, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Scientist (Chemistry), Engineer (Chemical), Engineer (Civil), Data Entry Operator, Accounts Record Keeper, Laboratory Assistant, Library Clerk, Plumber, Electrician, Staff Car Driver, Deputy Manager (Civil,Electrical,Mechanical,Chemical,Lab Services Calibration Services & Geology), Assistant (Personnel,Administrative,Horticulture & General Services), Assistant (Material Management Services), Assistant (Laboratory/Technician), Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE or M. Tech, for a great career at National Council for Cement and Building Materials.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Group Manager: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Group Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Group Manager: INR78800,
When can I can apply for Group Manager job at National Council for Cement and Building Materials
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Group Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th July, 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for 120 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) Invites Application for 61 Manager, Staff Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 425 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) Invites Application for 10 Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
- ASRB Invites Application for 65 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- PSSSB Invites Application for 659 Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1191 Intelligence Assistant, Constable Recruitment 2021
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 16 Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 35 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 33 Musician Sailors Recruitment 2021
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Manager and Various Vacancy
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Invites Application for 66 Graduate Engineer and Various Vacancy