Nehru Memorial Museum And Library Recruitment 2022 for Director
Vacancy Circular No:
Nehru Memorial Museum and Library
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Teen Murti Bhavan, New Delhi, 110011 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Nehru Memorial Museum and Library Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Below 50 years as on 8th April, 2022|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||67700 - 208700(Per Month)|
|Posted on||11 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
The Nehru Memorial Museum & Library (NMML), an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Culture, seeks qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Director, Nehru Planetarium.
1. Post: Director, Nehru Planetarium
2. No. of Post: One (1)
3. Category: Unreserved
4. Pay Scale: Level-11 (Rs.67700-208700)
5. Essentials:- MSc. In Physics/ Astronomy/ Astrophysics/ Cosmology At least 10 years Experience in Planetarium & related fields.
6. Desirable:- PhD in Physics/ Astronomy/ Astrophysics/ Cosmology Adequate computer literacy
67700 - 208700(Per Month)
Age Limit: Below 50 years as on 8th April, 2022
In case the total number of applications received in response to the advertisement for the post is more, the duly constituted Selection Committee of NMML shall reserve the right to devise additional criteria for shortlisting of candidates to take the selection process further.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their applications along with self attested copies of educational qualifications and experience certificates, etc to this office address i.e. The Director, Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 so as to reach latest by 8th April, 2022.
Published on: 11 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nehru Memorial Museum And Library Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Nehru Memorial Museum And Library. The other Related Jobs Nehru Memorial Museum And Library Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Senior Research Assistant, Photographer, More Vacancies - ( 10 Posts) Posts
Teen Murti Bhavan , New Delhi
|Last Date: 05 August 2022|
| Upper Division Clerk , Junior Curator and More Vacancies - ( 10 Posts) Posts
Teen Murti Bhavan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 25 March 2022|
| Manager, UDC and Various Posts - ( 9 Posts) Posts
Teen Murti House, New Delhi
|Last Date: 25th March 2022|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Teen Murti Bhavan, New Delhi
|Last Date: 08 April 2022|
About Nehru Memorial Museum And Library Recruitment
About Nehru Memorial Museum And Library
The Nehru Memorial Museum & Library (NMML) is a museum and library in New Delhi, India, which aims to preserve and reconstruct the history of the Indian independence movement. Housed within the Teen Murti House complex, it is an autonomous institution under the Indian Ministry of Culture, and was founded in 1964 after the death of India's first prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru. It aims to foster academic research on modern and contemporary history. Today, the Nehru Memorial Library is the world’s leading resource centre on India’s first prime minister. Its archives contain the bulk of Mahatma Gandhi's writings, as well as private papers of C. Rajagopalachari, B. C. Roy, Jayaprakash Narayan, Charan Singh, Sarojini Naidu and Rajkumari Amrit Kaur. In March 2010 it launched a digitization project of its archives, and by June 2011, 867,000 pages of manuscripts and 29,807 photographs had been scanned and 500,000 pages had been uploaded on the digital library website. Amongst noted publications of the NMML are Selected Works of Jawaharlal Nehru, Man of Destiny by Ruskin Bond, Nehru Anthology (1980) and Nehru Anthology.
The Nehru Memorial Museum & Library (NMML) was established in the memory of Jawaharlal Nehru. It is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture of the Government of India. The NMML offers fellowships to scholars to pursue research in (i) Modern Indian History and Contemporary Studies (ii) Perspectives in Indian Development (social economic and cultural) and (iii) India and Changing Trends in World Economy and Polity. For becoming Senior Fellow a person significant knowledge in his field and experience of conducting and guiding research. For becoming a Fellow at NMML a person should possess good academic record, a Phd degree or equivalent published work along with a teaching experience of 5 years or postdoctoral research experience. For becoming Junior Fellow a candidate should have a good academic record and scholarly publication and a Phd degree. Nehru Memorial Museum & Library (NMML) recruitment offers great career for several posts such Senior Fellow, Fellow and Junior Fellow . Interested candidates can do PhD and do good research work in his respective field for a great career at Nehru Memorial Museum & Library.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR 67700 - 208700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Director job at Nehru Memorial Museum And Library
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Teen Murti Bhavan, New Delhi
What is Nehru Memorial Museum And Library Director: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Nehru Memorial Museum And Library Director: 1 Posts, is 8th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th April, 2022
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Invites Application for 23 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) Invites Application for 27 Project Associate-I Recruitment 2023
- District Health Society Dindigul (DHS Dindigul) Invites Application for 71 Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist and Various Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal Invites Application for 40 Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2023
- DSEU Invites Application for Junior Master Trainer, Junior Assistant Or Office Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Invites Application for 5 Junior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Maintenance Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Invites Application for 8 Apprentice Recruitment 2023