Walk-in interview for Medical Practitioners at National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST)
Vacancy Circular No: PA/05/2018
National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Practitioners (Allopathy)
Medical Practitioners (Allopathy)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: MBBS degree with Medical Council registration.
22080/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
walk-in-interview on 08.06.2018 at 10.00 AM Venue: CSIR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INTERDISCIPLINARY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY Industrial Estate PO, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019. Candidates may appear in the walk-in-interview along with the application form (appended below) duly filled in and attached with self-attested copies of certificates (MBBS Degree certificate, Medical Council registration certificate, experience certificate and other testimonials). The applicant must also bring all the original certificates/testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview, for verification.
Published on: 3rd June 2018
Date of Interview: 8th June 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Recruitment
About National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology
The National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram, is a constituent Laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR). Initially, it was established in 1975 as a CSIR Complex ,it was named as the Regional Research Laboratory in 1978 and later renamed as NIIST in 2007. It conducts research and development activities of the highest quality in areas related to effective utilisation of resources of the region and of fundamental importance to the country. Currently, NIIST is engaged in R & D programmes in areas related to Agro Processing, Chemical Sciences ,Materials Science and Technology, Biotechnology, Process Engineering and Environmental Technology. The institute has established state-of-the- art facilities for conducting advanced research in the areas of interest .Pilot plant facilities for research training and process/product development in the areas of spices and oilseeds have been established. The institute has also been playing a significant role in Human Resource Development by training post-graduate/graduate students.
NIIST vacancies are for the post of Project Assistant (PA).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Medical Practitioners (Allopathy): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Practitioners (Allopathy)?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Practitioners (Allopathy): INR22080,
When can I can apply for Medical Practitioners (Allopathy) job at National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Industrial Estate PO, Pappanamcode
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th June, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Practitioners (Allopathy), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th June, 2018
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 64 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Raj Bhavan Goa Invites Application for 12 MTS, Photographer and Various Posts
- ICGEB Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- KAPL Invites Application for 22 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2021
- APVVP Invites Application for 453 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCIL Invites Application for 50 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of Goa Invites Application for 10 Physiotherapist and Various Posts
- State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 16 Engineer (Fire) Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Invites Application for 3 Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Invites Application for 465 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital Alwar Invites Application for 81 Professor and Various Posts