North Central Railway (NCR) started operation in the year 2003. The North Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in the country. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. NCR has its headquarters at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: reorganized Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division. North Central Railway spreads across three divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra. North Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Practitioners (CMP) Specialist/ General Duty Doctors, Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance, Machinist, Painter, Crane Operator, Electrician, Programming & System Administration Assistant, Cultural Quota (Various Discipline), Constable Band.
North Central Railway (NCR) Invites Application for 480 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
North Central Railway (NCR)
invites applications for recruitment of Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 480 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Passed 10th class or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and ITI passed certificate in relevant trade.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: 15-24 years.
Application Fee: Rs.70/- for SC/ ST/ PH and women candidates and Rs.170/- for all other candidates.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://mponline.gov.in
Published on: 8th April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
North Central Railway Recruitment for following posts:
About North Central Railway Recruitment
About North Central Railway
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 480 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 480 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Apprentice job at North Central Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rani Laxmi Nagar, Jhansi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th April, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021