NEIAH Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2020
North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda recognized under the Provision of the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 OR
2. Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy recognized under the Provision of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
3. Enrolment in the Central/ State Register of Indian Medicine Central/ State Register of Homoeopathy as the case may be.
37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10000/-
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
The application in the prescribed proforma complete in all respect should reach through proper channel to Shri A. J. J. Kennedy, Under Secretary (Ayurveda), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, AYUSH Bhawan, B-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement for this post in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. The format for the application is given at Annex-II. Details are also available on the website o this Ministry (www.ayush.gov.in) and the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy(NEIAH) (www.neiah.nic.in).
Published on: 4th April 2020
Extension Notice: http://neiah.nic.in/pdf/vacancy1.pdf
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th June 2020||Mawdinagdinag, Shillong|
|Associate Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th February 2020||Mawdinagdinag, Shillong|
|Lecturer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Staff Nurse - ( 2 Posts) Posts||26th February 2020|
|Laboratory Attendant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Finance Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th September 2019||Mawdiangdiang, Shillong|
|Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Professor - ( 10 Posts) Posts||25th September 2019|
|Associate Professor - ( 8 Posts) Posts|
|Lecturer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th September 2019|
|Reader - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||25th September 2019|
About North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) Recruitment
About North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH)
North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) Shillong, Meghalaya is an autonomous institute comes under the Ministry of AYUSH, Department of Indian System of Medicines & Homoeopathy, Government of India.
The aim of institute is to provide Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral & Postdoctoral Teaching and Research facilities with quality patient care services under the Ayurvedic and Homeopathic System of Medicines.
The vision & mission of Institute is to provide quality studies and viable to link between Traditional Science and Technology using ultra modern facilities quality equipment, sophisticated modern diagnostic aids and ancient traditional ideology, To impart value added, Universally relevant, quality teaching in order to engineer globally viable and competent Ayurveda Professional.
The institute offers B.A.M.S, H.S.E.B (Science Stream) in Department of Samhita, Sanskrit & Sidhanta, Rachana Sharir, Kriya Sharir, Dravyaguna, Rasashastra, Rog Nidan, Swasthavritta, Agad Tantra, Prasuti & Stri Roga, Kaumarbhritya, Kayachikitsa, Shalya, Shalakya, Panchakarma, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR37400,
When can I can apply for Director job at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mawdinagdinag, Shillong
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2020
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021