Govt North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NEIAH Recruitment 2021-2022 neiah.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: NEIAH Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2020.
NEIAH Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2020
North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Mawdinagdinag, Shillong, 793018 Meghalaya
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda recognized under the Provision of the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 OR
2. Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy recognized under the Provision of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
3. Enrolment in the Central/ State Register of Indian Medicine Central/ State Register of Homoeopathy as the case may be.
37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10000/-
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
The application in the prescribed proforma complete in all respect should reach through proper channel to Shri A. J. J. Kennedy, Under Secretary (Ayurveda), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, AYUSH Bhawan, B-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement for this post in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar. The format for the application is given at Annex-II. Details are also available on the website o this Ministry (www.ayush.gov.in) and the North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy(NEIAH) (www.neiah.nic.in).
Published on: 4th April 2020
Extension Notice: http://neiah.nic.in/pdf/vacancy1.pdf
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th June 2020||Mawdinagdinag, Shillong|
|Associate Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th February 2020||Mawdinagdinag, Shillong|
|Lecturer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Staff Nurse - ( 2 Posts) Posts||26th February 2020|
|Laboratory Attendant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Finance Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th September 2019||Mawdiangdiang, Shillong|
|Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Professor - ( 10 Posts) Posts||25th September 2019|
|Associate Professor - ( 8 Posts) Posts|
|Lecturer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th September 2019|
|Reader - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||25th September 2019|
About North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) Recruitment
About North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH)
North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) Shillong, Meghalaya is an autonomous institute comes under the Ministry of AYUSH, Department of Indian System of Medicines & Homoeopathy, Government of India.
The aim of institute is to provide Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral & Postdoctoral Teaching and Research facilities with quality patient care services under the Ayurvedic and Homeopathic System of Medicines.
The vision & mission of Institute is to provide quality studies and viable to link between Traditional Science and Technology using ultra modern facilities quality equipment, sophisticated modern diagnostic aids and ancient traditional ideology, To impart value added, Universally relevant, quality teaching in order to engineer globally viable and competent Ayurveda Professional.
The institute offers B.A.M.S, H.S.E.B (Science Stream) in Department of Samhita, Sanskrit & Sidhanta, Rachana Sharir, Kriya Sharir, Dravyaguna, Rasashastra, Rog Nidan, Swasthavritta, Agad Tantra, Prasuti & Stri Roga, Kaumarbhritya, Kayachikitsa, Shalya, Shalakya, Panchakarma, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR37400,
When can I can apply for Director job at North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mawdinagdinag, Shillong
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th June, 2020
- Bokaro General Hospital Invites Application for 150 Doctor, Nurse Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 12 Anaesthesia Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for 50 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- NIT Calicut Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- NHM Haryana Invites Application for Account Assistant and Various Posts
- NHM Haryana Invites Application for 43 Staff Nurse, Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IIM Kashipur Invites Application for Academic Assistant / Associate Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Home Affairs (MHA) Invites Application for 14 Deputy Director Recruitment 2021