Odisha Postal Circle Invites Application for 4392 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
Odisha Postal Circle
invites applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Number of Vacancy: 4392 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 10th Pass From a recognized Board.
10000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-40 years.
Application Fee: OC/OBC Male candidates - Rs.100/-, all Female and SC/ST Candidates - No Fee.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Published on: 13th March 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) - ( 2060 Posts) Posts||30th September 2020||Odisha Postal Circle, Bhubaneswar|
|Postal Assistant - ( 21 Posts) Posts||6th January 2020||Odisha Circle, Bhubaneswar|
|Postman/Mail Guard - ( 5 Posts) Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - ( 4 Posts) Posts||6th January 2020|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) - ( 4392 Posts) Posts||15th April 2019||Odisha Postal Circle, Bhubaneswar|
|Postman & Mail Guard - ( 176 Posts (Postman-71 & Mail Guard-76)) Posts||31st March 2018||Orissa, Orissa Last Date: 31st March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 176 Posts (Postman-71 & Mail Guard-76) Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or university. Pay Scale: INR 21700/- Per Month Age Limit: 18-27 years. Examination Fee: The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee. How to Apply: Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://odisha.postalcareers.in/post-pm-mg.html Important Dates: Published on: 20th March 2018 Last date for application is: 31st March 2018|
About Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment
About Odisha Postal Circle
In 1949 Orissa became an independent Posts & Telegraphs with headquarters at cuttack. The post was then upgraded to Postmaster General during the year 1966. The circle continued its headquarters at Cuttack till its shifting to the present building at Bhubaneswar during 1970. The combined Posts & Telegraphs Circle of Orissa was further bifurcated in September 1974 and the Circle was named as Orissa Postal Circle.
Total Post Offices (including BOs): 8164
Total No of Head Post Offices: 35
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4392 vacancies in total. Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 4392 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
The Payscale is as follows Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): INR10000,
When can I can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) job at Odisha Postal Circle
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Odisha Postal Circle, Bhubaneswar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th April, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th April, 2019
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts