Orissa High Court Invites Application for 202 Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2021
Orissa High Court
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Section Officer
Assistant Section Officer
Number of Vacancy: 202 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
35400-112400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-32 years.
Application Fee: UR Candidates - Rs.500/-, SC/ST - No Fee.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/recruitment-corner/
Published on: 17th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Orissa High Court Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Section Officer - ( 202 Posts) Posts||20th March 2021||Chandini Chowk, Cuttack|
|Civil Judge - ( 5 Posts) Posts||6th July 2020||High Court of Orissa, Cuttack|
|District Judge - ( 17 Posts) Posts||6th July 2020||Chandini Chowk, Cuttack|
About Orissa High Court Recruitment
About Orissa High Court
At the commencement of the 20th Century Bengal Presidency was a vast province including Assam, Bihar and Orissa. It was really difficult to manage administratively. Administrative exigencies required separation of such areas which originally did not form part of Bengal. In 1905 Lord Curzon partitioned Bengal into two parts and formed a new province with Assam and Eastern Bengal. Bihar and Orissa were retained with remaining parts of Bengal as province of Bengal. Partition of Bengal stimulated nation-wide protest. It was opposed by all sections of Bengalees. Fierce agitation ultimately compelled the British to re-partition. The two parts of Bengal were again united. Bihar and Orissa were separated from Bengal Presidency to form new province of Bihar. By a notification dated March 22, 1912 new province of Bihar and Orissa was formed. However, still the said new province of Bihar and Orissa was under the jurisdiction of Calcutta High Court.
On February 9, 1916 High Court of Patna was formed. Orissa was placed under the jurisdiction of Patna High Court.
On May 18, 1916 Circuit Court of Patna High Court for Orissa held its first sitting at Cuttack.
On April 1,1936 Orissa was made a separate province but no separate High Court was provided for it. On July 26, 1938 the High Court Bar Association at Cuttack adopted a Resolution demanding a separate High Court for Orissa.
On February 11, 1939 a Resolution was moved in the Legislative Assembly requesting the Government to constitute a committee to examine the question of establishing a separate High Court in Orissa.
Orissa High Court recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as District Judge.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Law for a great career at Orissa High Court.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 202 vacancies in total. Assistant Section Officer: 202 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Section Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Section Officer: INR35400,
When can I can apply for Assistant Section Officer job at Orissa High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Chandini Chowk, Cuttack
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Section Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th March, 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Library and Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (RMS Ajmer) Invites Application for 12 Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 7 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PPQS Invites Application for 10 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Invites Application for 81 Scientist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISTM Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Council (NEC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Special Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) Invites Application for 73 Health Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Peon Cum Driver and Various Posts