Govt National Institute Of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Project Directorate on Animal Disease Monitoring and Surveillance Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Project Directorate on Animal Disease Monitoring and Surveillance. The other Related Jobs Project Directorate on Animal Disease Monitoring and Surveillance Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Administrative Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Post: Hebbal, Bangalore
|Last Date: 31 May 2022|
| Young Professional-II (YP-II) - ( 05 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20th August 2021|
About Project Directorate on Animal Disease Monitoring and Surveillance Recruitment
About Project Directorate on Animal Disease Monitoring and Surveillance
National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI), was established for monitoring & Surveillance of Animal Disease it is also known as Project Directorate of Animal Disease monitoring & Surveillance (PD_ADMAS), The Institute comes under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR),Government of India.
The Institute Carried out research for the development of Livestock diseases by understanding specific disease process for rational development of diagnostics and strategic control technologies for live diseases including zoonosis. They make infestation of endemic, emerging and reemerging livestock diseases outbreaks in respective area by using innovative technologies participation in strengthening of microbial pathogen repository of Project Directorate of Animal Disease monitoring & Surveillance (PD_ADMAS).
National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) offers recruitment for the post of, Executive Scientist / Technical Officer / Technical Supporting Staff / Project Scientist / Project Engineers / Senior Scientist / Junior Scientist / Junior Research Fellow / Assistant Research Fellow / Administrative Staff / Multi Tasking Staff / Principal Scientist / Administrative Officer / Lower Division Clerk / peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Animal Disease Monitoring And Surveillance project was initiated by ICAR as an All India Coordinated Research Project (AICRP). ICAR established 4 regional RRU's (Regional Research Units) for looking after the project at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, and Ludhiana. Central Coordinating Unit or CCU was established by Institute of Animal Health and Veterinary Biological, Bengaluru to look after work of all the 4 regional units.
- Indian Air Force (IAF) Invites Application for 249 Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Invites Application for 72 Operations Technician, Boiler Technician Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Indore Invites Application for 27 Senior Resident, Specialist Recruitment 2019
- Medical and Health Recruitment Board Assam Invites Application for 16 Inspector of Drugs Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Bangalore Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2019
- ESIC Bangalore Invites Application for 9 Junior Resident Recruitment 2019
- Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI) Invites Application for Cost & Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- NIEPMD Port Blair Invites Application for Consultant Faculty Recruitment 2019
- Indian Army Invites Application for 220 Military Nursing Service B Sc (Nursing) Course 2020
- West Bengal Police Invites Application for 125 Staff Officer cum Instructor Recruitment 2019
- PGIMER Chandigarh Invites Application for Male Nurse Recruitment 2019
- Central University Of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Invites Application for Assistant Registrar, Hindi Officer Recruitment 2019