NIVEDI Invites Application for 5 Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 12-22/NIVEDI/2020-21/
National Institute Of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional-II (YP-II)
Young Professional-II (YP-II)
Number of Vacancy: 05 Posts
1. Postgraduate degree in Life Science/ Statistics OR Graduates degree holders in Agricultural science.
2. Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science/Operating Systems/Software Engineering/Computer Graphics with one-year experience in the relevant field OR Master in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science/ Business Administration /Operating Systems/ Software Engineering/Computer Graphics.
3. Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science with one year experience. OR Master in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering.
4. Postgraduate degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology OR Graduate degree holders in Agriculture/Veterinary Science.
5. Having Experience in Oracle database products.
35000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-45 Years
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to fill application form by using this link icarnivediemployment on or before 20-08-2021 Upto 23.59 PM. Incomplete Applications, Applications received after the due date and without testimonials are liable to be rejected.
Published on: 13th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Project Directorate on Animal Disease Monitoring and Surveillance Recruitment for following posts:
About Project Directorate on Animal Disease Monitoring and Surveillance Recruitment
About Project Directorate on Animal Disease Monitoring and Surveillance
National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI), was established for monitoring & Surveillance of Animal Disease it is also known as Project Directorate of Animal Disease monitoring & Surveillance (PD_ADMAS), The Institute comes under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR),Government of India.
The Institute Carried out research for the development of Livestock diseases by understanding specific disease process for rational development of diagnostics and strategic control technologies for live diseases including zoonosis. They make infestation of endemic, emerging and reemerging livestock diseases outbreaks in respective area by using innovative technologies participation in strengthening of microbial pathogen repository of Project Directorate of Animal Disease monitoring & Surveillance (PD_ADMAS).
National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) offers recruitment for the post of, Executive Scientist / Technical Officer / Technical Supporting Staff / Project Scientist / Project Engineers / Senior Scientist / Junior Scientist / Junior Research Fellow / Assistant Research Fellow / Administrative Staff / Multi Tasking Staff / Principal Scientist / Administrative Officer / Lower Division Clerk / peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Animal Disease Monitoring And Surveillance project was initiated by ICAR as an All India Coordinated Research Project (AICRP). ICAR established 4 regional RRU's (Regional Research Units) for looking after the project at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, and Ludhiana. Central Coordinating Unit or CCU was established by Institute of Animal Health and Veterinary Biological, Bengaluru to look after work of all the 4 regional units.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Young Professional-II (YP-II): 05 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional-II (YP-II)?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional-II (YP-II): INR35000,
When can I can apply for Young Professional-II (YP-II) job at Project Directorate on Animal Disease Monitoring and Surveillance
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Yelahanka, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional-II (YP-II), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th August, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021