Govt Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Projects and Development India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Projects and Development India Limited. The other Related Jobs Projects and Development India Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
- New Delhi - Delhi Last Date: 18 April 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts PDIL Hiring For Director Vacancies - 290000 Salary - Check More Details PDIL Hiring For Director Vacancies - 290000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2022 Details Job Role Director Education Requirement CA Total Vacancy 1 Post Job Locations New Delhi Age Limit Age of superannuation 60 years, Internal: Minimum 40 Maximum 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
|Last Date: 18 April 2022|
About Projects and Development India Limited Recruitment
About Projects and Development India Limited
In the year 1951, PDIL was established as a technical unit of Indian Fertilizer Corporation Limited with the aim of achieving technical self-sufficiency.
Its activities expanded in 1961 and it became the planning and development division of the FCI (P & D).
In 1978, the FCI was restructured and this P & D division came into existence as an independent public sector company, which was incorporated on March 7, 1978 as Fertilizer Planning and Development India Limited (FPDIL).
In 1981, the name of FPDIL changed to Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) for the purpose of providing services in other diversified areas in addition to areas of fertilizers and chemicals.
In 2011, Became Mini Ratna-I.
Since, its formation, PDIL has been involved in the design, engineering and construction of almost all the major grass-root fertilizer projects in India.
At present, India is ranked fourth in the world in terms of installed capacity and consumption of nitrogenous fertilizers, a vital economical input for the agricultural sector. Over two-third of the installed capacity of nitrogenous fertilizers in India is produced in plants, engineered and constructed by PDIL
Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) was established in the year 1978. PDIL headquarters is located in Noida. PDIL is an ISO 9008:2001 company under Department of Fertilizers and is owned by the Government of India. Projects and Development India Limited is a project management and engineering consultancy providing services right from concept to commissioning for fertilizer and allied chemical, Oil & Gas industries with associated off site and utility facilities, Product pipelines, LPG terminals, Oil terminals, LPG bottling plants, LPG mounded storage, Methanol plants, Hydrogen plants and various acid plants.
PDIL produces HT CO Conversion shift catalyst (conventional), LT CO Conversion Shift Catalyst (conventional), Vanadium Pentoxide Catalyst, PRG Catalyst, Iron oxide and Alumina Balls for the Fertilizer Industry.
Projects and Development India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Resident Engineer, Company Secretary and Legal Officer, Engineer, MM Engineer, Officer Executive, Scientist (Lab), Public Relation Officer Executive, Jr Drafting Staff, Junior Construction Officer, Senior Construction Officer, Diploma Engineers, Consultant/ Advisor/ Sr. Advisor/ Core Consultant, Scientist, Resident Engineer (Various Discipline), Diploma Engineers (Mechanical (Inspection), Civil (Inspection)), Management Trainee, Additional General Manager, Chief Engineer, Additional Chief Engineer / Manager, Dy. Chief Engineer / Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer/ Sr. Officer (PR), Engineer/ Officer, Sr. Designer, Sr. Draftsman, Draftsman/ Technician/ Lab Assistant, Addl. General Manager (HR), Chief Engineer (Chemical), Additional Chief Engineer (Civil-Construction/ Mechanical-Piping/ Pressure - Vessel/ Machinery /Material Handling/ Project Management/ Chemical), Manager (Business Development), Dy. Chief Engineer (Civil / Mechanical Mechanical (Piping / Pressure Vessel / Machinery)/ Project Management), Dy. Manager (Finance/ Personnel & Administration/ Market Research), Sr. Engineer (Mechanical (Machinery) / Environment and Impact Analysis/ Management Services), Sr. Officer (Materials Management/ Personnel & Administration), Engineer (Mechanical (Piping)/ Mechanical (Inspection)/ Management Services/ Catalyst Sore/ NDT/ Computer), Officer (Materials Management / Finance/ Personnel), Designer (Mechanical (Piping) / Civil), Sr. Draftsman (Civil), Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Construction, Chemical Engineering, Computer/ ERP, Company Secretary.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Engineering Degree in Mechanical, M.Sc in Chemistry preferably Doctorate degree in Inorganic Chemistry or M.Sc.in Inorganic Chemistry or M.Sc.(Analytical Inorganic Chemistry), Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Engineering Degree in Civil, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering; Engineering Degree in : Instrumentation & Control, Applied Instrumentation; Graduate Engineering Degree in respective qualifying disciplines, B Tech./M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering / Environmental Science & Engineering, Post Graduate degree/diploma in management with specialization in Operations Management/Logistic Management/Material Management, ACS / FCS, for a great career at Projects and Development India Limited.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation Invites Application for RF And Semi Conductor Design Engineer Recruitment 2022
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- TERI University Invites Application for Technical Support Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Project Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra Invites Application for 28 Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022