Govt Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPN) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited. The other Related Jobs Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited Recruitment
About Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (RVPN) a company under the Companies Act, 1956 and registered with Registrar of Companies as "RAJASTHAN RAJYA VIDYUT PRASARAN NIGAM LIMITED" vide No. 17-016485 of 2000-2001 (Corporate Identity Number (CIN) : U40109RJ2000SGC016485) with its Registered Office at VIDYUT BHAWAN, JYOTI NAGAR, JAIPUR-302005 has been established on 19 July, 2000 by Govt. of Rajasthan under the provisions of the Rajasthan Power Sector Reforms Act, 1999 as the successor company of RSEB. The RERC has granted RVPN a license for transmission and bulk supply vide RERC/Transmission and Bulk Supply License 4/2001 dated 30.4.2001 to function as Transmission and Bulk Supply Licensee in the State.
Under the provision of the Electricity Act, 2003, RVPN has been declared as State Transmission Utility (STU) by Govt. of Rajasthan w.e.f 10.06.2003. Section 39(1) of this act, prohibits the STU to undertake business of trading of electricity, however RVPN continued its function of transmission of bulk power from generating stations to inter-phase point of Discoms from 1st April 2004. Now the Distribution Companies are directly contracting with Generating Companies in accordance to the share allocated by the State Government. RVPN has been discharging wheeling of power and transmission of electricity only. Rajasthan Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (RUVNL) has been established for purchase of power on behalf of Discoms.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for 79 Various Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- NIELIT Invites Application for 80 Lab Assistant, Draftsman and Various Posts
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Invites Application for Engineering Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for 9 Tradesman Trainees Recruitment 2023
- REC Power Development and Consultancy Limited (RECPDCL) Invites Application for 14 Executive, Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- NEIAFMR Invites Application for 53 Deputy Director and Various Posts
- Sainik School Gopalganj Invites Application for Counsellor, Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) Invites Application for 5 Warehouse Manager (Pharmacist) Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Invites Application for Scientist-G Recruitment 2023
- Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) Invites Application for 21 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Technology Development Board (TDB) Invites Application for 9 Project Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- Sainik School Kodagu Invites Application for 8 Art Master, Warden and Various Posts