Govt Rajdhani College Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Rajdhani College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Rajdhani College. The other Related Jobs Rajdhani College Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Faculty - ( 4 Posts) Posts
Raja Garden, New Delhi
|Last Date: 15 December 2022|
| Faculty - ( 2 Posts) Posts
University of Mahatma Gandhi Marg Raja Garden, New Delhi
|Last Date: 07 November 2022|
About Rajdhani College Recruitment
About Rajdhani College
Rajdhani College was established in 1964 by the Delhi Administration in Kirti Nagar, New Delhi under the name of Government College and was renamed as Rajdhani College when the Delhi administration vested its governance in an autonomous Governing Body. Rajdhani College is a constituent college of the University of Delhi and has completed 50 glorious years of academic excellence.
The College is situated in West Delhi on Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road) near Raja Garden, New Delhi and is accessible from all corners of Delhi. Ramesh Nagar and Rajouri Garden Metro Stations are just a few steps away from the college. ESI Hospital is just round the corner. Its strategic location makes the college much sought after apart from its academic excellence.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Rajdhani College?
Candidates can apply for Rajdhani College from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit the Rajdhani College official website. The step-wise procedure to apply for the Rajdhani College will be mentioned in the PDF released by Rajdhani College. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Rajdhani College.
How can I join in Rajdhani College?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Rajdhani College. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Rajdhani College will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Rajdhani College only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Rajdhani College?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Rajdhani College.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for Junior Engineer, Section Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 14 Finance Officer and Various Posts
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 14 Technical Assistant, Technician, Driver Recruitment 2023
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) Invites Application for 308 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Invites Application for 308 Technician (Vocational) Apprentices, ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Kalyani Invites Application for 120 Group B, C Posts Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for 24 Scientist-B, Analyst-B Recruitment 2023
- High Court Of Himachal Pradesh Invites Application for 15 Judgment Writer/ Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites Application for 17 Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023
- Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) Invites Application for 102 Assistant Professor, PGT and Various Posts
- Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) Invites Application for 15 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) Invites Application for 10 Technical Assistant and Various Posts