Govt Ram Lal Anand College Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Ram Lal Anand College Recruitment 2021-2022 rlacollege.edu.in Jobs. Latest Job: Ram Lal Anand College Invites Application for Field Investigator, Research Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Ram Lal Anand College Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Ram Lal Anand College
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant
Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi, 110021 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate having studied Computer Science with two years' experience in the relevant field. OR Post Graduate degree & having knowledge of computers.
20040/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 Years.
How to Apply:
Date of Interview: 3rd November 2019 RAM LAL ANAND COLLEGE ( A Delhi University maintained institution) Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi- 110 021. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 31st October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ram Lal Anand College Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd March 2020||Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi|
|Field Investigator - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th November 2019||Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi|
|Lab Attendant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Technical Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd November 2019||Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi|
|Assistant Professor - ( 54 Posts) Posts||8th November 2019||Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi|
About Ram Lal Anand College Recruitment
About Ram Lal Anand College
Ram Lal Anand College is located in New Delhi. It is one of the university's maintained colleges of University of Delhi since 1973. The college is situated just next to south campus.
The college was established in the year 1964 by a senior advocate of the Supreme Court of India, Lt. Shri Ram Lal Anand. The institute was initially managed by the Ram Lal Anand College Trust, and later taken over by the University of Delhi.
Undergraduate and postgraduate courses were offered in morning and evening shifts under the aegis of the University of Delhi but changed after the creation of Aryabhatta College. Undergraduate courses offered in the college are Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology.
Ram Lal Anand College of recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th + Training in Basis & Refresher Course in Home guard and Civil Defence ITI or Trade Certificate from recognized institute for a great career at Ram Lal Anand College.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant: INR20040,
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant job at Ram Lal Anand College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2019
- Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) Invites Application for 2621 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) Invites Application for 50 Driver Recruitment 2021
- Madras High Court Invites Application for 3557 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Invites Application for 38 Manager, Deputy Director and Various Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 86 Teaching Positions
- NIT Goa Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for 15 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- BIT Mesra Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for JRF, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for 18 MTS, LDC and Various Posts
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021